Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
Osama Bin Laden is dead!

Last posted May 03, 2011 at 01:57AM EDT. Added May 01, 2011 at 10:53PM EDT
90 posts from 41 users

Knowing that the person who you have hated since your childhood is now dead, killed by the United States, is just somehow very awe-striking. Something tells me we will always remember this day, as we probably all remember 9/11.

Derpy Vaz wrote:

Osama is now UNDEAD
ZOMBIE Bin Laden
[photo:119258]

He would take FOREVER to find! I mean, if he's a zombie he wouldn't need food, water, or sunlight, so he could hide for all eternity.

Captain Badass wrote:

He would take FOREVER to find! I mean, if he's a zombie he wouldn't need food, water, or sunlight, so he could hide for all eternity.

He would still need brains, you know. He would be mindlessly shuffling around in search of them. Not really all the inconspicuous.

I am SO happy I was the first one to post this. I feel like a made history. I submitted something that will soon be one of the biggest memes in a few short days…

Last edited May 02, 2011 at 04:46PM EDT

Kalmo wrote:

I am SO happy I was the first one to post this. I feel like a made history. I submitted something that will soon be one of the biggest memes in a few short days…

Well Kalmo, it is remarkable that you were the first one to post this to KYM, but it still would become a meme if you hadn't.

Piano wrote:

Well Kalmo, it is remarkable that you were the first one to post this to KYM, but it still would become a meme if you hadn't.

I know… But I can actually say…

"Helicopter hovering above Abbottabad at 1AM" is a rare occurrence, wrote Sohaib Athar, whose Twitter biography says he lives in Abbottabad, the Pakistani city where the raid occurred.

In a tweet Monday morning, Athar wrote, "Uh oh, now I'm the guy who live blogged the Osama raid without knowing it."

Hello! You must login or signup first!