Sticky Sticky Featured Featured
Need the name of a meme? Ask here!

Last posted Nov 24, 2014 at 11:15AM EST. Added May 16, 2011 at 09:39PM EDT
429 posts from 210 users

crusty wrote:

Anybody know what these are?

The parrot one comes from here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T1vfsHYiKY

Don’t know what’s the name of the meme though.

The other one seems to come from the movie “Good Burger”. No idea about that one either.

Last edited Feb 28, 2013 at 11:02PM EST
Feb 28, 2013 at 11:01PM EST

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/4371831/Ultralord/

I’ve always wondered, what is the name of this type of meme where someone is angry at another person and just has the entire image full of words expressing that anger that usually has a lot of cursing.

sorry i’m not entirely sure how to post an image here.

Last edited Mar 19, 2013 at 02:11AM EDT
Mar 19, 2013 at 02:10AM EDT

Hello Know Your Memiams, there was a new member who posted a stupid submission, that was part of a Gmod fad, I can’t find it on the website. Anyone sure if there is anything like this:

The fad is usaully along the lines of a TF2 character calling another TF2 character something other then a spy. Other times it is reversed and it is something being called out as a spy, by some tf2 character. I have no idea if this is a meme on here, I can’t find it. The fad all around would probaly be named “X is Y,” but what do I know.

Apr 09, 2013 at 09:26PM EDT

@12321pop2

You’re looking for this though the entry needs massive rehaul.

Apr 10, 2013 at 11:16AM EDT

Ok, I’ve been searching for this one for ages, not even sure it’s a meme:

Ps. I hope posting the image worked, might have to edit this post.

Apr 23, 2013 at 04:28AM EDT

What’s the name of the meme with the black guy who goes “sheeeiiittt”
Cant find it on know your meme but its really popular on facebook and 4chan
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS5Y6icq20IPdhc_eh1-b6pZP9Izgl-wxXZQvxYk9kcFdSuis9

Apr 26, 2013 at 03:57AM EDT

Ultraussie wrote:

What’s the name of the meme with the black guy who goes “sheeeiiittt”
Cant find it on know your meme but its really popular on facebook and 4chan
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS5Y6icq20IPdhc_eh1-b6pZP9Izgl-wxXZQvxYk9kcFdSuis9

Here you go.

Quick tip: there’s a search bar at the top right of the page that you can enter certain keywords into. This can be helpful when looking for specific memes. Certain phrases that are commonly associated, like “sheeeitttttt”, will almost always pop up with the corresponding meme.

Apr 26, 2013 at 04:15AM EDT

A lot of these have been sitting here for a while, so it’s probably too late, but ones I can find from this page:

The kid at the top with the nunchucks doesn’t seem to have an entry, but Google calls him “Fat Ninja”.

The pizza boxes are listed as Special Instructions.

The Ultralord image could be Wall of Text or Wall of Text Insult Images.

And as Crazy☾ said, don’t forget the search box, people.

Apr 28, 2013 at 07:09PM EDT

Iran wrote:

The top one is the emo girl from The Incredibles. I know the exact scene. it’s when she sees her crush while invisible, the quickly turns visible and sits down.

the last one is the Obama change poster parody’s

Apr 28, 2013 at 09:37PM EDT

Okay, what the fuck are these misshapen Twitter bastards:

http://s2.postimg.org/nvix9qk55/image.jpg

This is a sampling of, like, DOZENS.

Common catchphrase: “yr an fagit”

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 09:46PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 09:43PM EDT

It’s a four pane rage comic meme. The top pane has a guy who falls on the floor. Next pane shows a group of guys looking at the other guy with faces of confusion and such. Third pane has the guy on the floor say something inflammatory like “Bronies” or something like that. The last pane shows the guy being chased by all the other guys.

May 06, 2013 at 11:43PM EDT

The Flash wrote:

It’s a four pane rage comic meme. The top pane has a guy who falls on the floor. Next pane shows a group of guys looking at the other guy with faces of confusion and such. Third pane has the guy on the floor say something inflammatory like “Bronies” or something like that. The last pane shows the guy being chased by all the other guys.

man, i know exactly the comic you are talking about & we have an entry on it but the name always escapes me. can anyone help out?

edit: DerpyVaz in the irc is the best: Trollbait

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 11:40AM EDT
May 07, 2013 at 11:36AM EDT

amanda b. wrote:

man, i know exactly the comic you are talking about & we have an entry on it but the name always escapes me. can anyone help out?

edit: DerpyVaz in the irc is the best: Trollbait

Oh praise Poseidon! That was driving me nuts. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

May 07, 2013 at 01:33PM EDT

Please! What is the name of the this meme? I know there is a lot of different versions of this, but I can’t seem to find more than a few!
Thanks in advance!
http://www.funnyjunk.com/channel/4chan/Father+and+daughter/ugDfGht
(I use a link, because I don’t know who to attach a picture. And the name of the meme isn’t “father and daughter”)

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 07:02AM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 07:00AM EDT

I don’t know if it has a name, but it’s a comic from the Belgian cartoonist Jeroom. And yeah, there are some versions of the comic, I think we could do an entry for it.

May 09, 2013 at 02:03PM EDT

Yeah, I already knew the first part, but thanks! It would be nice if we could do an entry for it! I’m just new to this website, so I’m not quite sure what it is, but it sounds good :b

May 13, 2013 at 07:35AM EDT

Do it. See other entries to have a reference and try to get all the info you can before create it. I also can help you if you need support.

May 15, 2013 at 10:02AM EDT

I need to know what is this cartoon artis called and possibly, where to subscribe to her RSS feeds.
http://www.trolino.com/image?id=98386

anybody have the intell on this?

May 16, 2013 at 10:30AM EDT

Whats the one with the chick shes like what do you do ‘whatever’ ahahahahah aas shes fucking him??

May 23, 2013 at 05:36AM EDT

I don’t know if this is really a meme, but there are tons of these “crossover-opening-credits”. Does this have a KYM entry?

Last edited Jun 16, 2013 at 08:46AM EDT
Jun 16, 2013 at 08:44AM EDT

On the last panel that ugly-ish face in the bottom-center, on the left of the rage guy, and below the bleeding trollface.
I’ve seen that face a few times, but what is it?

Jun 20, 2013 at 06:43AM EDT

http://25.media.tumblr.com/7ddf8d8dea926d65e29b8a38705580a5/tumblr_mop9e7PTCv1sraoj3o1_500.jpg
does anyone know what these are called?
its usually a tie between hiphop/anime (black ppl and anime to be specific)

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 04:32AM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 04:31AM EDT

Hey guys what’s the name of the meme that involves re-enacting entire movies but cutting them down to 1-2 mins?

There’s even a VERB for it - the movie has been “--ED” …. What was the verb?

Thanks

Jul 04, 2013 at 01:32PM EDT

ValFed wrote:

Hey guys what’s the name of the meme that involves re-enacting entire movies but cutting them down to 1-2 mins?

There’s even a VERB for it - the movie has been “--ED” …. What was the verb?

Thanks

I think you mean sweded films.

Jul 07, 2013 at 04:47AM EDT

I forgot the name of the meme about the floating yellow duckies and I can’t find it back by any tag.
Is it still on this site?

Jul 22, 2013 at 08:14AM EDT

After some searching, I don’t have an answer, nor do I have any idea what this is about. Sorry.

Jul 22, 2013 at 02:16PM EDT

Hypercat-Z wrote:

I forgot the name of the meme about the floating yellow duckies and I can’t find it back by any tag.
Is it still on this site?

Big. Yellow. Duck.

Also, this:

is parodying other reaction images, but what movie are they all from?

Jul 29, 2013 at 12:22AM EDT

Marksaline (Erin) wrote:

Big. Yellow. Duck.

Also, this:

is parodying other reaction images, but what movie are they all from?

That specific sequence?

October Sky

Jul 29, 2013 at 12:25AM EDT

Not completely sure on how to post a picture, since I just joined, but oh well.
EDIT: Nevermind, got it.
I see this face meme everywhere, but nobody really knows the name of it. Do you?

Last edited Aug 15, 2013 at 08:27AM EDT
Aug 15, 2013 at 08:22AM EDT

CL4PTRAP wrote:

Not completely sure on how to post a picture, since I just joined, but oh well.
EDIT: Nevermind, got it.
I see this face meme everywhere, but nobody really knows the name of it. Do you?

It’s called Yaranaika.

Aug 15, 2013 at 01:42PM EDT

Okay, even though I normally pay attention to many of the memes here, I can’t seem to find a page for this certain rage face. An example of it is shown below.

What is it exactly called?

Aug 18, 2013 at 01:08AM EDT

What is the name of the meme with a keyboard and he looks kinda mad. He’s holding the keyboard in his arm and typing with the other one?

Aug 21, 2013 at 02:29PM EDT

What’s the meme with the guy with half closed eyes and hands in the air just saying the name of a race, creed etc? I.E. “Blacks” “Muslims” “Democrats” “Chinese”

Aug 29, 2013 at 03:45AM EDT

Can anyone tell me what this meme is called?
I’ve seen some of these comics around where some character completely overreacts to something irl and blows the event out of proportion on a blog.

Last edited Aug 30, 2013 at 07:31PM EDT
Aug 30, 2013 at 07:31PM EDT

Sup! You must login or signup first!