Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

25,835 total conversations in 3,529 threads

+ New Thread


Sticky Sticky Featured Featured
Need the name of a meme? Ask here!

Last posted Feb 21, 2015 at 01:48AM EST. Added May 16, 2011 at 09:39PM EDT
453 posts from 220 users

crusty wrote:

Anybody know what these are?

The parrot one comes from here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T1vfsHYiKY

Don’t know what’s the name of the meme though.

The other one seems to come from the movie “Good Burger”. No idea about that one either.

Last edited Feb 28, 2013 at 11:02PM EST

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/4371831/Ultralord/

I’ve always wondered, what is the name of this type of meme where someone is angry at another person and just has the entire image full of words expressing that anger that usually has a lot of cursing.

sorry i’m not entirely sure how to post an image here.

Last edited Mar 19, 2013 at 02:11AM EDT

Hello Know Your Memiams, there was a new member who posted a stupid submission, that was part of a Gmod fad, I can’t find it on the website. Anyone sure if there is anything like this:


The fad is usaully along the lines of a TF2 character calling another TF2 character something other then a spy. Other times it is reversed and it is something being called out as a spy, by some tf2 character. I have no idea if this is a meme on here, I can’t find it. The fad all around would probaly be named “X is Y,” but what do I know.

What’s the name of the meme with the black guy who goes “sheeeiiittt”
Cant find it on know your meme but its really popular on facebook and 4chan
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS5Y6icq20IPdhc_eh1-b6pZP9Izgl-wxXZQvxYk9kcFdSuis9

Ultraussie wrote:

What’s the name of the meme with the black guy who goes “sheeeiiittt”
Cant find it on know your meme but its really popular on facebook and 4chan
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS5Y6icq20IPdhc_eh1-b6pZP9Izgl-wxXZQvxYk9kcFdSuis9

Here you go.

Quick tip: there’s a search bar at the top right of the page that you can enter certain keywords into. This can be helpful when looking for specific memes. Certain phrases that are commonly associated, like “sheeeitttttt”, will almost always pop up with the corresponding meme.

Iran wrote:

The top one is the emo girl from The Incredibles. I know the exact scene. it’s when she sees her crush while invisible, the quickly turns visible and sits down.

the last one is the Obama change poster parody’s

Okay, what the fuck are these misshapen Twitter bastards:

http://s2.postimg.org/nvix9qk55/image.jpg

This is a sampling of, like, DOZENS.

Common catchphrase: “yr an fagit”

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 09:46PM EDT

It’s a four pane rage comic meme. The top pane has a guy who falls on the floor. Next pane shows a group of guys looking at the other guy with faces of confusion and such. Third pane has the guy on the floor say something inflammatory like “Bronies” or something like that. The last pane shows the guy being chased by all the other guys.

The Flash wrote:

It’s a four pane rage comic meme. The top pane has a guy who falls on the floor. Next pane shows a group of guys looking at the other guy with faces of confusion and such. Third pane has the guy on the floor say something inflammatory like “Bronies” or something like that. The last pane shows the guy being chased by all the other guys.

man, i know exactly the comic you are talking about & we have an entry on it but the name always escapes me. can anyone help out?

edit: DerpyVaz in the irc is the best: Trollbait

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 11:40AM EDT

amanda b. wrote:

man, i know exactly the comic you are talking about & we have an entry on it but the name always escapes me. can anyone help out?

edit: DerpyVaz in the irc is the best: Trollbait

Oh praise Poseidon! That was driving me nuts. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Please! What is the name of the this meme? I know there is a lot of different versions of this, but I can’t seem to find more than a few!
Thanks in advance!
http://www.funnyjunk.com/channel/4chan/Father+and+daughter/ugDfGht
(I use a link, because I don’t know who to attach a picture. And the name of the meme isn’t “father and daughter”)

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 07:02AM EDT

Yeah, I already knew the first part, but thanks! It would be nice if we could do an entry for it! I’m just new to this website, so I’m not quite sure what it is, but it sounds good :b

http://25.media.tumblr.com/7ddf8d8dea926d65e29b8a38705580a5/tumblr_mop9e7PTCv1sraoj3o1_500.jpg
does anyone know what these are called?
its usually a tie between hiphop/anime (black ppl and anime to be specific)

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 04:32AM EDT

Hey guys what’s the name of the meme that involves re-enacting entire movies but cutting them down to 1-2 mins?

There’s even a VERB for it - the movie has been “--ED” …. What was the verb?

Thanks

ValFed wrote:

Hey guys what’s the name of the meme that involves re-enacting entire movies but cutting them down to 1-2 mins?

There’s even a VERB for it - the movie has been “--ED” …. What was the verb?

Thanks

I think you mean sweded films.

Not completely sure on how to post a picture, since I just joined, but oh well.
EDIT: Nevermind, got it.
I see this face meme everywhere, but nobody really knows the name of it. Do you?

Last edited Aug 15, 2013 at 08:27AM EDT

CL4PTRAP wrote:

Not completely sure on how to post a picture, since I just joined, but oh well.
EDIT: Nevermind, got it.
I see this face meme everywhere, but nobody really knows the name of it. Do you?

It’s called Yaranaika.


Can anyone tell me what this meme is called?
I’ve seen some of these comics around where some character completely overreacts to something irl and blows the event out of proportion on a blog.

Last edited Aug 30, 2013 at 07:31PM EDT

Hello! You must login or signup first!