Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Sarah Jessica Parker is a Horse

Last posted May 30, 2011 at 05:17PM EDT. Added May 25, 2011 at 09:54PM EDT
10 posts from 5 users

Ever since the episode of South Park "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs" came out, there have been several cases online of people comparing her to a horse just like in the episode. However, I noticed something interesting.

The episode aired in 2010. However, according to Google Insights, peaks in searches for the phrase started in 2008. I believe that this may be related to the following scene in the movie "Ed Wood":

However, I am very unsure on this matter. "Ed Wood" came out in the 90's. The phrase peaked in 2008. Does anyone know anything about this?

The South Park ep seems to be the only big occurrence. It could be a meme, maybe it just needs some time to grow.

And yeah, she totally does look like a horse.

Fridge wrote:

The South Park ep seems to be the only big occurrence. It could be a meme, maybe it just needs some time to grow.

I don't know about that. My english teacher my senior year (2009) showed the website SarahJessicaParkerisaHorse.com long before I saw the episode on south park.

Fridge wrote:

Ah… The Family Guy Effect.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!