Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] >KYM General 2: Boogic Electraloo (The Thread Sim Thread)

Last posted Jun 17, 2013 at 07:48PM EDT. Added May 16, 2013 at 12:22AM EDT
188 posts from 42 users

So, I just finished the final chapter of King Pikachu and the Story. But, people don't like to READ, so I went down my To-Do list until I found something I could force people to WATCH.

Here is a list of the sort of stuff you may post in this thread:
• >le Circlejerk of the KYM Community xD.
• Images or links of the best forum posts from threads outside of this one.
• #knowyourmeme IRC logs, real or fake.
• Original Content, do not steal.
• Things that you think that I would include in the final video.

Check the first video for inspiration by clicking this sentence.

tl;dr : I will compile 98% of the posts here into a Thread Simulator.

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 12:23AM EDT

wouldn't it be funny if in the previous thread simulator thread I had said "Now go watch the next one" and then in this one I said "Now go watch the previous one" and then the video cut to the previous one and when the previous one got to my post it cut to this one?

dicks

WHAT IS THIS MOTHRUS OF WHICH YOU SPEAK DESU~?

THERE IS NO MOTHRUS, ONLY GROTAN! MOTHRUS IS MERELY A FLUFFY FLY! YOU ARE A WINGED FLUFFY MAGGOT! YOU ARE OF NO IMPORT IN THE EYES OF THE GROTAN!

YOUR POWERS ARE OF SUCH INSIGNIFICANCE THAT I CAN IMITATE THEM WITH THE SLIGHTEST OF EFFORTS! GROTAN IS THE ONE TRUE MASTER OF ALL THAT EXISTS!

I AM ALPHA AND OMEGA
I AM BEGINNING AND END
I AM LEGION

Guest Journal:

There is no escape from this tragedy. I am stuck on this ride for a week now. This place is disgusting and unclean. I'm trapped here in this metal car that reeks of death. There is a guy rotting next to me as I write this message. I am stuck on Mr. Bones' Wild Ride and I want to get off. It seems that there is no end to this track, and I'm fearing for the worst. Me and this person went up one by one into this new ride which featured "endless fun". I'm afraid that is literally what we got. This dead guy died because of dehydration, and I couldn't share my soda drink that was from the stall across the path because he might have killed me by drinking all of it. The guy was a very nice man with a nice thin body, but he died from this terrible ride. This track is endless it seems, and it reeks of dead passengers due to the lack of food and water. People have been killed, and I thought this ride would be dismantled due to the law. This track smells horrible and I threw up a few times, and the fact that the skeleton scenery is watching us die is terribly spooky and frightening. Not once have I seen a skeleton statue not look at me. I think I'm hallucinating from dehydration and the smell of the rotting flesh. I've been stuck eating this man's flesh because I have no food and barely any liquid on me. The blood tastes terrible, but the flesh satisfies my stomach and kills quite literally my taste. I can't live like this. I've lost all hope because I went up a hill and I saw countless track and lots of cars with screaming, crying and the insane just going to their demise. I can't say how we ended up here, but one thing is sure I'll never go on this ride again. Even I've been screaming at one point yelling "I want to get off of Mr. Bones' Wild Ride!". Everyone else has been repeating the same thing as if we were puppets of a cruel master with a desire to entertain. Mr. Bones is probably laughing his skeleton skull out of this ride, but it's no joke. I'm dying and I'm pretty sure everyone ahead of me died. There is no end to this madness. A car somewhat of a distance has two passengers barely moving. I think they are dead, but my mind tells me that they are in fact alive. I've seen passengers ahead of me mutilated by the other survivor when the track goes into the zig-zag position, and it spooks me that people are doing that. There is no escape, the bars are too tight. It's impossible. I can't get off of this ride. I've lost all hope, and I'm pleading to get off of this twisted ride. Just get me off please, I beg of you…

I want…
I want to…
I want to get off of…
I want to get off of Mr. Bones' Wild ride…

End of Journal

have fun neon

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 02:34AM EDT

Omomon wrote:

So who else likes the boobies and the butts?

cus I doooooo.

How dare you talk about boobies and butts? As an upper middle class white cisgendered male from the Suburbs, I take offense at your disgusting chauvinistic privilege. Don't you know that women have been subjugated and oppressed since, like, forever? Next time, check yourself before you wreck yourself. Check your privilege!!!1!1!!1 Now excuse me I need to get back to my Social Justice Blog on Tumblr:

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 09:25AM EDT

Carno's end. wrote:

Wat is this thread, I…I don't even.

Welcome to KYM, please enjoy your stay while I post dicks on the IRC.

Hay guiz! I relly luv maymays so i crated a nu wun!

i cull it "u aper tu b quit fusturaed smilllin men." it got n0 sprede butt its tutally a me me! lolololol i funy! +1 confirm!

OOC: Dear God, that was painful to type…

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 02:33PM EDT

Myconix wrote:

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY TURF, BROTHER
THIS IS MY THREAD

AFTER 17 HOURS OF TRAINING, ZODMOTH HAS MASTERED THE ELEMENT OF FIRE!! YOUR PATHETIC MOTHY EXISTENCE IS NO MATCH FOR MY POWERS!!! YOU SHALL SOON PERISH IN MY HELLISH BLAZE, AN I SHALL REIGN SUPREME OVER THIS THREAD SIMULATOR!!!!

Lodger (1979) wrote:

AFTER 17 HOURS OF TRAINING, ZODMOTH HAS MASTERED THE ELEMENT OF FIRE!! YOUR PATHETIC MOTHY EXISTENCE IS NO MATCH FOR MY POWERS!!! YOU SHALL SOON PERISH IN MY HELLISH BLAZE, AN I SHALL REIGN SUPREME OVER THIS THREAD SIMULATOR!!!!

私はモスラ、またいとこ
は花火はあなたがなること考えるため
今仰せられた私は私の粉末とを強打しなければならないものとし
Translation:
I AM MOTHRA, MOTHRUS'S SECOND COUSIN
YOU, ZODMOTH, ARE A FOOL FOR THINKING THAT PYROTECHNICS MAKES YOU SUPREME. JUST ASK GODZILLA
NOW, BEGONE, BEFORE I SHALL HAVE TO SMITE THEE WITH THINE POISONPOWDER

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 07:18PM EDT

MDFification wrote:

When do we put the forums out of its misery

Simple, we create another shitty 'end of the world' conspiracy.

Myconix wrote:

私はモスラ、またいとこ
は花火はあなたがなること考えるため
今仰せられた私は私の粉末とを強打しなければならないものとし
Translation:
I AM MOTHRA, MOTHRUS'S SECOND COUSIN
YOU, ZODMOTH, ARE A FOOL FOR THINKING THAT PYROTECHNICS MAKES YOU SUPREME. JUST ASK GODZILLA
NOW, BEGONE, BEFORE I SHALL HAVE TO SMITE THEE WITH THINE POISONPOWDER

HAHAHAHA! THE GREAT ZODMOTH, ONLY CONTROLLING FIRE? HOW FOOLISH AND YOUNG YOU ARE, MOTHRA. NO, MASTERY OF FIRE WAS MERELY THE FINAL STAGE IN MY TRANSFORMATION TO THE MOTHATAR!!

YOU SHALL PERISH BENEATH MY MIGHT, MOTHRA!

Lodger (1979) wrote:

HAHAHAHA! THE GREAT ZODMOTH, ONLY CONTROLLING FIRE? HOW FOOLISH AND YOUNG YOU ARE, MOTHRA. NO, MASTERY OF FIRE WAS MERELY THE FINAL STAGE IN MY TRANSFORMATION TO THE MOTHATAR!!

If I had Photoshop skillz, Amonthra would be killing you right now.

Lodger (1979) wrote:

WAIT, I HAVE A PLAN
WE SHOULD ALL TEAM UP AGAINST GROTAN AND THE MOTHBALLS BEING WATCHED BY SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS. AFTER THAT, WE CAN SPLIT THE THREAD DOMINATION EQUALLY

私は同意
は手元にあり、我々は闇と防虫剤を倒すために協力しなければならない。
Translation:
I CONCUR
A LARGER EVIL IS AT HAND, AND WE MUST WORK TOGETHER TO DEFEAT THE DARKNESS THAT IS GROTAN AND THE MOTHBALLS.

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 09:02PM EDT

Myconix wrote:

WAIT, I HAVE A PLAN
WE SHOULD ALL TEAM UP AGAINST GROTAN AND THE MOTHBALLS BEING WATCHED BY SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS. AFTER THAT, WE CAN SPLIT THE THREAD DOMINATION EQUALLY

私は同意
は手元にあり、我々は闇と防虫剤を倒すために協力しなければならない。
Translation:
I CONCUR
A LARGER EVIL IS AT HAND, AND WE MUST WORK TOGETHER TO DEFEAT THE DARKNESS THAT IS GROTAN AND THE MOTHBALLS.

I SHALL AGREE TO A CEASEFIRE ON ONE CONDITION… THAT IT IS TEMPORARY! AS SOON AS THE MOTHBALL MENACE IS VANQUISHED, WE SHALL RETURN TO OUR ETERNAL STRUGGLE FOR LEADERSHIP OF THIS THREAD! IT IS HOW IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN, AND HOW IT MUST FOREVER BE!!

Lodger (1979) wrote:

I SHALL AGREE TO A CEASEFIRE ON ONE CONDITION… THAT IT IS TEMPORARY! AS SOON AS THE MOTHBALL MENACE IS VANQUISHED, WE SHALL RETURN TO OUR ETERNAL STRUGGLE FOR LEADERSHIP OF THIS THREAD! IT IS HOW IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN, AND HOW IT MUST FOREVER BE!!

NO! ZODMOTH, YOU AND YOUR BENDER KIN HAVE BROUGHT DISORDER TO THIS THREAD!

FOR THE GREATER GOOD, PREPARE TO BE EQUALIZED!!

I… I… MY BENDING! IT'S GONE, AND WITH IT MY STRENGTH! EVEN AS I SPEAK I SUCCUMB TO THE MOTHBALLS! ALAS, I AM SLAIN!
[He dies]

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 10:07PM EDT

Lodger (1979) wrote:

NO! ZODMOTH, YOU AND YOUR BENDER KIN HAVE BROUGHT DISORDER TO THIS THREAD!

FOR THE GREATER GOOD, PREPARE TO BE EQUALIZED!!

I… I… MY BENDING! IT'S GONE, AND WITH IT MY STRENGTH! EVEN AS I SPEAK I SUCCUMB TO THE MOTHBALLS! ALAS, I AM SLAIN!
[He dies]

HOW DARE YOU KILL MY BROTHER AND DISGRACE MY FAMILY? YOU SHALL PAY DEARLY FOR YOUR SINS!
BEHOLD IN HORROR, MORTAL, AS I HAVE AWAKENED MY SECOND FORM, MOTHRUS THE EXECUTIVE PRODUCER! BEWARE, GROTAN AND AMONTHRA, FOR I AM COMING FOR YOU, AND I SHALL SHOW NO MERCY!

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 10:38PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

NO BOX B IS BETTER YOU FUCKING SHITHEAD.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Look at this picture of space it is so spacey

I think you're jealous of its spaceyness
I know that you are jealous
I can feel it with my jealousy sensors in my elbows

Space, space, space…Please, wanna go to space…Dad I'm in space…I'm proud of you son…Dad are you space? Yes, now we are a family again…

The quoted post has been deleted.

The fact sphere is the most handsome sphere.
The fact sphere is incredibly handsome.
The space sphere will never go to space.

EDIT: Damnit don't quote my posts right before I delete them
ANOTHER EDIT: Damnit don't delete your posts that quoted my posts after I quote them

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 10:51PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!