Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Just For Fun] blue

Last posted Jul 31, 2014 at 07:05AM EDT. Added Jul 29, 2014 at 11:05AM EDT
89 posts from 46 users

Just to bring it up, This isn't just some dakimakura of a male horse. Op has just made a dakimakura of a male horse persona belonging to a Windows OS Error Screen.

Now just let that sink in for a moment.

Last edited Jul 29, 2014 at 03:46PM EDT

I honestly tried to look for a reaction image in my macro folder for this.

I honestly tried.

And I failed.

This has never happened before.

This is just as disgusting as people cosplaying as RandomMan. There's mod dick sucking then there's mod rape. There's a point where it's okay to praise and encourage someone. Then, there's this. It's not funny, it's not cool, it's sick.
Like, what were you thinking when you made this? What were any one thinking when they made a mod into something they're not? This is fucking Know Your Meme, for Christ's sake people.
I mean, if you're happy with the site and the users, good for you. But, some of you give Know Your Meme and the users too much credit.

Fan art of members and their personas is cool. B-but, when you dress like them, treat someone like a God or even make this, it's just gross.

Seriously guys? It's not mod worship. Disturbed and BSOD have been joking about a Blue Screen of Death dakimakura for at least a year. It came from a silly old PG running joke about wanting to cum inside BSOD. There's no worship or fucking going on here.

It's a pillow case with a pony on it. Big deal.

Last edited Jul 29, 2014 at 04:42PM EDT

Sonata Dusk wrote:

Seriously guys? It's not mod worship. Disturbed and BSOD have been joking about a Blue Screen of Death dakimakura for at least a year. It came from a silly old PG running joke about wanting to cum inside BSOD. There's no worship or fucking going on here.

It's a pillow case with a pony on it. Big deal.

it is fine (albeit weird as hell) to joke about that sort of thing, but the fact real money and resources when into it is bad. mod or not, making a body pillow of another user is just plain gross.

The quoted post has been deleted.

It's a printed pillow sleeve. Know what he spent on it? Maybe a grand total of $20.

Read here.

@Blubber
Actually, agreed. It's weird. But I think people are seeing this less as a joke and more as a legit thing to fuck. If Disturbed B weren't suspended, he might be able to comment on it himself.

Last edited Jul 29, 2014 at 04:49PM EDT

i doubt it's 20 bucks, i mean shipping (like from on place to another) is usually p expensive but yeah, i will donate however much it was to doctor's without borders because i'm that kind of an asshole.

Taryn wrote:

Erection status:

Are you trying to imitate that double-dick guy from Reddit? Because I don't think that's how he got them.

You gotta use a circular saw.

Captain Blubber wrote:

i doubt it's 20 bucks, i mean shipping (like from on place to another) is usually p expensive but yeah, i will donate however much it was to doctor's without borders because i'm that kind of an asshole.

He said it was $10-$20, and shipping a single pillow case isn't all that expensive. With shipping, it'd be like $25 at max.

If he paid more than that, I'd be more concerned about why he's doing that then having a creepy mod pillow in his corner. That might just be me, though..

If you want to see a REAL waste of money, look up "FireChips" on Derpibooru. One guy has spent a few thousand dollars commissioning people to ship his terrible OC with a secondary character. I think after seeing that, everything else is just kind of "meh" to me.

EDIT: When I say "a few", I mean it. Commissions average about $40 (his were probably more), so he's spent something like $3000+ on digital drawings.

Last edited Jul 29, 2014 at 05:14PM EDT

The pillow is pretty crap and not funny. It's not anything bad in my opinion even if DB spent money (I just think it's a waste).

The funny part is the over-reaction to something so petty. Please continue.

Oh god, back when I directed you to how to make one of these I didn't actually expect you to go through with this.

But then again, the reactions to this is just hysterical to watch. So that alone makes this worth it.

And when I looked it up again, a custom pillow case like this costs $25. Probably more expensive or cheaper depending on where you buy it and what materials you make it out of.

Last edited Jul 29, 2014 at 06:17PM EDT

The reactions this thing receives is what makes it worth existing. Weird, but hilarious because of them.

Last edited Jul 29, 2014 at 06:38PM EDT

To people who seriously think that BSoD has a problem with this, here are the actual replies that he made to Disturbed B's post on his wall less than a day ago:

"I designed a dakimakura and it officially exists. I can now die happy"

"But seriously, thanks for making this. Next we should open a business of Dakimakura distribution. BSOD snuggles for all!"

I rest my case.

[someone buys something dumb and weird and posts it]

reg people: wow that's dumb and weird

dramatic people: wow that is retarded and obscene

weirdoes: uh, yeah it's uhhh "dumb" but the reactions make me go hahaha master troll op haha we got em good

Captain Blubber wrote:

weirdoes: uh, yeah it's uhhh "dumb" but the reactions make me go hahaha master troll op haha we got em good

We're on the internet, good luck out there.

xTSGx wrote:

If KYM ever needs to do a fundraiser, this should be one of the rewards you get for donating.

If you donate $10,000+ to the KnowYourMeme Kickstarter you receive:

- One specially printed Body-Pillow (Dakimakura) of a KnowYourMeme Moderator or Contributor.
- Ten Chuck E Cheese Coupons redeemable for one hundred tokens each at any participating location.

Captain Blubber wrote:

U jelly of my hahahas?

Cale wrote:

If you donate $10,000+ to the KnowYourMeme Kickstarter you receive:

- One specially printed Body-Pillow (Dakimakura) of a KnowYourMeme Moderator or Contributor.
- Ten Chuck E Cheese Coupons redeemable for one hundred tokens each at any participating location.

now the mods can finally go fuck theirselves for 10,000 dollars

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!