Forums / Media / Moving Images

7,703 total conversations in 115 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
Avatar: TLA / Legend of Korra General

Last posted Feb 26, 2015 at 01:56PM EST. Added Mar 20, 2012 at 11:11PM EDT
2181 posts from 103 users

>Have a series recording set up, it includes repeats
>According to Comcast’s schedule, there were two repeats tonight, so the DVR records them
>Watch recordings a bit later
>The Kung Fu Panda show was in those two timeslots

You’re breaking my balls, DVR.

Philip J. Fry wrote:

>Have a series recording set up, it includes repeats
>According to Comcast’s schedule, there were two repeats tonight, so the DVR records them
>Watch recordings a bit later
>The Kung Fu Panda show was in those two timeslots

You’re breaking my balls, DVR.

Nick has the crappiest schedule labeling I’ve ever seen. None of the shows listed on my DirectTV guide correspond to what’s actually showing.

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

Yeah, Nick can piss off. I just buy them from iTunes and watch them on my computer.

Because, for some reason, the website won’t let me watch them…

I’m going to attempt to wake up early tomorrow so I can watch it in the morning. Here’s hoping.

Piano wrote:

Nick has the crappiest schedule labeling I’ve ever seen. None of the shows listed on my DirectTV guide correspond to what’s actually showing.

Well it at least records the new episodes correctly.

Piano wrote:

I’m going to attempt to wake up early tomorrow so I can watch it in the morning. Here’s hoping.

You should totally stream it.

I’d join the stream if I didn’t have work at 10.

Teh Brawler wrote:

You should totally stream it.

I’d join the stream if I didn’t have work at 10.

The legality of doing so is questionable. Nick may not want me leaking it onto the internet.

Just got finished watching episode 6.

During the beginning of the show, when the Fire Ferrets are training in their respective workout room, they have the radio on. Once it stops playing music, it goes to a man who says something along the lines of “Brought to you by the Good Cabbage Co., an esteemed leader in technology for the past hundred years”.

THEY’RE LISTENING TO US YOU GUYS.

“Give me your best shot, little girl”
Water punch
Tahno dodges
Water uppercut

My reaction:

BOOM HEADSHOT RIGHT INTO YOUR LITTLE PRETTYBOY FACE-

Eh, ahem. Sorry. I really enjoy watching Tahno get hurt.

Piano wrote:

Just got finished watching episode 6.

During the beginning of the show, when the Fire Ferrets are training in their respective workout room, they have the radio on. Once it stops playing music, it goes to a man who says something along the lines of “Brought to you by the Good Cabbage Co., an esteemed leader in technology for the past hundred years”.

THEY’RE LISTENING TO US YOU GUYS.

Yeah, when I heard that the other day, I laughed so hard.

Well played, Nickelodeon. Very well played. Exquisite reference to the original series.

And so, the tournament ends. It was really just a neat-o plot deivce, far less serious than other events of the show, Reminds me of Yu-Gi-Oh! ANY OF THEM. I do like how much humor they have, despite the dark themes. A good action show should be able to have both light-hearted and heavy moments, not just constant “Everything is dead/a lie/stupid/wrong/cruel!” angst. Heeey, Aangst! Ha ha! Bolin and Tenzin provide 99% of the funny lines, as well as the reaction faces. And, man, is Amon sneaky! Dang PR master bastard. I liked it more when Zero was a masked revolutionist using the media to do things, because I liked what he was doing. Amon, not so much. More back story, that’s good. The older Aang flashback is still a mess, though. The fighting was really cool this episode, probably because of Bei Fong’s grapplehooks. All in all, high quality episode.

WHY DO ALL THE TOURNEY TEAMS HAVE SUCH BORING NAMES!? POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON DOES BETTER THAN THIS!!

Dr. Free Cake Needs More Cowbell! wrote:

And so, the tournament ends. It was really just a neat-o plot deivce, far less serious than other events of the show, Reminds me of Yu-Gi-Oh! ANY OF THEM. I do like how much humor they have, despite the dark themes. A good action show should be able to have both light-hearted and heavy moments, not just constant “Everything is dead/a lie/stupid/wrong/cruel!” angst. Heeey, Aangst! Ha ha! Bolin and Tenzin provide 99% of the funny lines, as well as the reaction faces. And, man, is Amon sneaky! Dang PR master bastard. I liked it more when Zero was a masked revolutionist using the media to do things, because I liked what he was doing. Amon, not so much. More back story, that’s good. The older Aang flashback is still a mess, though. The fighting was really cool this episode, probably because of Bei Fong’s grapplehooks. All in all, high quality episode.

WHY DO ALL THE TOURNEY TEAMS HAVE SUCH BORING NAMES!? POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON DOES BETTER THAN THIS!!

ITT: Free Cake compares LoK to shows with far inferior characters, themes and plots.

O HAI! You must login or signup first!