Forums / Media / Moving Images

18,567 total conversations in 823 threads

+ New Thread

Cartoons and Anime moments that make you feel

Last posted Sep 29, 2014 at 09:01AM EDT. Added Sep 04, 2014 at 08:11PM EDT
31 posts from 26 users

For a cartoon that made me get hit in the feels it would probably "Simon and Marcy," my favorite episode of Adventure Time. It might be because I've taken care of my nieces, but I keep on seeing a part of me reflected when Simon/ice King is taking care of Marceline. I also just tear up whenever I hear the song at the end.

Now for anime, of course being me, episode 9B of Panty and Stocking, "Ghost the Phantom of Daten City," the episode about Stocking and the ghost she fell in love with. It might be because I see myself in the ghost that Stocking fell in love with, as I myself have never been that good with relationships, and when Garterbelt said "There are those who live their entire lives without experiencing the love of another person, we call them bachelors. Their loneliness and regret combined to embody that pitiful ghost. Even though it was only for a short time, finally letting himself love has allowed him to rest in peace." just makes me burst into tears with each viewing.

This scene…. God this scene…..
It gave me feels for weeks.

Then, there's this

This scene was just so powerful. I thought i was about to cry too after watching it.

Last edited Sep 05, 2014 at 06:06AM EDT

No Original Names wrote:

Almost every ending of Futurama specifically these 3:

<div class="spoiler" Title= Oh and Aot Spoiler>
Losing a close friend is really hard for me too see

Last edited Sep 05, 2014 at 04:20PM EDT

This whole episode (I can't find it in english, sorry!) that is centered about the feelings of the main bad guy after he finds out he has been tricked his whole life

It's hard to explain the plot: Klopphen, the main villain of the series, comes back to his base after not only losing a battle but also finding out he's a clone of Harlin (the father of his worst enemy), and not vice versa, and he goes nuts in a fucked up mix of anger, sadness and frustration, because he learns that the supreme commander behind him did know the truth since the beginning (for that he made him wear a mask since he was a kid. He had to get rid of the original before claiming it was a clone and Klopphen was the true one. When they thought Harlin was dead Klopphen showd his face and claimed to be the true King. But then it came out Harlin was still alive and HE was the true king) And now the truth has been revealed the supreme commander decided he was not more useful.
To make thing worse Klopphen's tropper are betraing him and offering him to the good guys to not follow his same destiny. Obviously Kendo, the son of Harlin and pilot of Daltanious, can't accept the offer of people that betrayed their own leader to save their own life, even he was the villain. "I can't forgive him or you for what you have done. As a human I can't accept it!"
And the "as a human" part strikes Klopphen, because Kendo is not a human, though he was born among them. And that's why he didn't care when he learnt he was the son of a clone (which was then disproved) and kept fighting with force, because he felt human anyway. So Klopphen understands that the most important thing is to feel a man inside, and then he finds back the force to rise against his own betrayers.
He also helps his own worst enemy to thank him for the lesson, as he say before giving his "I'm back!" pose.

Last edited Sep 07, 2014 at 08:06AM EDT

Episode 22 of Code Geass

Euphemia was the one redeeming aspect of Britannia, and as long as she was still alive, there was a chance for peace.

Part of what made the Genocide Princess scene so damn sad was that it was shaping up to be the happiest moment of the series before Lelouch loses control of his Geass.

In fact, Courage the cowardly dog has some powerful feel moments (and considering how messed up this show was, that is sayin' a lot), in episodes like: "The Shadow of Courage", "The Magic Tree of Nowhere", "The Tower of Dr. Zalost", "The Curse of Shirley" and of course this:

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!