Forums / Media / Moving Images

18,567 total conversations in 823 threads

+ New Thread

Youtube users/video makers or videos that piss you off

Last posted Oct 12, 2014 at 08:45PM EDT. Added Sep 27, 2014 at 04:34PM EDT
23 posts from 17 users

Just post youtube users or videos that make you upset or mad, and explain why. nuff said.
REMEMBER! everybody has an opinion, and just because someone dislikes your favorite youtuber, or vice versa, gives you no right to berate them for that, so please be kind to one another.

Krupam the Oldfag wrote:

Well, I have a philosophy that I don't watch videos I don't like.
It works like a dream.

same here. but usually, most commenters on YouTube dont follow that logic.

tytygigas wrote:

same here. but usually, most commenters on YouTube dont follow that logic.

Dude…
Look, I know there's a lot of shit on the Internet. Many would say 9gag is the prime example, but pretty much every site has those black sheep.
However, I've yet to see something, anything that could possibly out-autist out-fag out-cancer YouTube commenters.

Krupam the Oldfag wrote:

Dude…
Look, I know there's a lot of shit on the Internet. Many would say 9gag is the prime example, but pretty much every site has those black sheep.
However, I've yet to see something, anything that could possibly out-autist out-fag out-cancer YouTube commenters.

I already know, thats pretty much a fact at this point.

I kinda feel sorry for OP here, so I'm gonna go and do what that there thread title says.

I'll have to say PewDiePie, or FRED.

IDK how fred still was a thing up until last year.

Spirit Coyote wrote:

I kinda feel sorry for OP here, so I'm gonna go and do what that there thread title says.

im probably going to look like a massive dumbass when you tell me, but why do you feel sorry for me?

Julian Serrano….

This guy….this guy. Its like the worst Youtuber from Argentina, he's just an overrated boy who thinks its the center of the world. He's the FRED from Argentina. He even appeared in a TV show .

Spirit Coyote wrote:

Why?

I want to know your reason.

Last edited Sep 27, 2014 at 08:40PM EDT

I was looking for videos of Jazzpunk one day when I came across a Let's Play done by the surprisingly highly-subscribed female Let's Player iHasCupquake. Not only was her presentation annoying, most of the technology jokes, and even some of the non-technology jokes, went over her head, even the "easy" ones. For example:

Kimono Lady NPC: Do you prefer kimono or kistereo?
iHasCupquake: I don't know what that means.

For a Youtuber to truly piss me off, they've gotta be at least at the level of creationist/'Luminati conspiracy theorist (and sound serious about it, of course). Other than that, even if I come across something obnoxious or superficially stupid, I can at least write it off as "not my thing".

tytygigas wrote:

im probably going to look like a massive dumbass when you tell me, but why do you feel sorry for me?

because nobody done did the thing you gone and posted about

Spirit Coyote wrote:

I'm going to have to second Foxy on both of these.

100% sure everyone here hates the Youtube comment section/community more than any Youtuber/video maker

Like holy shit I've seen some things that keep me awake at night in the comment section.

Maybe I shouldn't bother looking in the comment section anymore

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!