Forums / Media / Moving Images

18,567 total conversations in 823 threads

+ New Thread

RWBY General

Last posted Dec 08, 2014 at 05:27PM EST. Added Oct 04, 2014 at 06:16PM EDT
25 posts from 11 users

'Bout time we finally made another RWBY thread, hopefully this one won't get locked like last time.

@Spider-Byte

Oh please, everybody knows it's the Atlesian Knights

Last edited Oct 04, 2014 at 08:02PM EDT

The Sniper in White wrote:

Can I do like a critical review?
I've only watched the first season (didn't make time for season 2, don't worry I'll get there soon).

I'd recommend catching up if you already haven't

The Sniper in White wrote:

Can I do like a critical review?
I've only watched the first season (didn't make time for season 2, don't worry I'll get there soon).

You should watch the second season, its better refined than the first one

Fallenangel700 wrote:

Probably not, as I did at one point but have since forgot. Mind sharing?

Well since remnant mean a scrap of something and the world of Remnant and its people are said to be "by-products, Remnants, of a time long forgotten" makes me think some super-disaster happened 1,000 years ago.

Dr. Bots wrote:

Well since remnant mean a scrap of something and the world of Remnant and its people are said to be "by-products, Remnants, of a time long forgotten" makes me think some super-disaster happened 1,000 years ago.

Hm, that makes sense. Might not have had to been a super-disaster, just something that left a world with humans, grimm, and dust.

Blake x Yang OTP

I'm loving the second season so far, looks a lot smoother and less jerky. Although I still cringe at some of the animation quality.

They only way I could see Adam, Mercury, or Emerald turning good is if a "bigger bad" appears like an eldritch Grimm showing up or an omnicidal A.I takes over a robot army.

Matau, Toa Of Air wrote:

So, any predictions for Volume 3 yet?

Well, let's knock out the obvious ones first. Adam will be working with Cinder and Co. Roman will ether be busted out, or left to rot (where he will bust out himself or switch sides. My vote is for the former). Raven will show up more, and her and Yang will have a talk, and maybe a fight. Zwei will continue to be adorable. And Cinder's plan will likely come into play during the tournament.
Anyone got anything else?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!