Forums / Media / Moving Images

18,567 total conversations in 823 threads

+ New Thread

The worst kids show ever, or a rant.

Last posted Oct 27, 2014 at 07:04PM EDT. Added Oct 21, 2014 at 07:55PM EDT
18 posts from 10 users

I have found the absolute worst kids show ever. I found it so bad that i HAD to rant about it. Okay, it's a new Disney show called "Kirby Buckets". Now, i saw CN make a show like that, forgot what it was called tough. But man, the show is horrible. One of the worst parts of the show is the tons of butt jokes. None of the people on it are likable, and the "villain" is the most likable. Now the absolute worst part is that they showed PUKE on screen. I felt like gagging. Overall, all this show is good for is being future jontron review fuel.

wat tambor wrote:

I have found the absolute worst kids show ever. I found it so bad that i HAD to rant about it. Okay, it's a new Disney show called "Kirby Buckets". Now, i saw CN make a show like that, forgot what it was called tough. But man, the show is horrible. One of the worst parts of the show is the tons of butt jokes. None of the people on it are likable, and the "villain" is the most likable. Now the absolute worst part is that they showed PUKE on screen. I felt like gagging. Overall, all this show is good for is being future jontron review fuel.

The show's name is called "Out of Jimmy's Head". Very Cringing and thank goodness it got cancelled.

unusedusername wrote:

The show's name is called "Out of Jimmy's Head". Very Cringing and thank goodness it got cancelled.

thank god it was canceled

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

"This show aimed at kids ten years or younger does not suit me as a socially-inept sixteen year-old and therefore is bad".

"Now all I have to do is look for OTHER people complaining about content outside their demographic".

"Then I'll make a friend".

Cale wrote:

"This show aimed at kids ten years or younger does not suit me as a socially-inept sixteen year-old and therefore is bad".

"Now all I have to do is look for OTHER people complaining about content outside their demographic".

"Then I'll make a friend".

Cale, the show is pure shit. No matter what age you are, this show is pure shit. Watch it before saying stuff like that.

Why do people far past the age demographic care about childrens show.

They aren't supposed to be directed towards you. You don't have to like it.

LNH wrote:

No it doesn't, but at least the show has to be good no matter if it is for children or teens or whatever. I haven't seen a single person, kid or not, who enjoys Teen Titans Go! and my little cousin was fucking bored when he saw Breadwinners

Thrash95 wrote:

No it doesn't, but at least the show has to be good no matter if it is for children or teens or whatever. I haven't seen a single person, kid or not, who enjoys Teen Titans Go! and my little cousin was fucking bored when he saw Breadwinners

Oh no your cousin doesn't like Breadwinners. Lets just cancel the whole show then.

LNH wrote:

Here's the thing. This may sound pretentious as shit, but "children's show" is just a label. At it's core, it's still a piece of media that tries to convey an enjoyable story to an audience. No matter the age, you can still tell what counts as a good story and what counts as a bad one. If something is bad, it's just bad. And just because it's out of one's demographic does not mean one does not have the right to criticize it. Do I have no right to critique a movie like The Expendables because as a woman I am outside its demographic? Plus, it's just fun to bitch about things. For instance, I'm sure you're having fun bitching about people who complain about shows outside their demographic.

@Sonic Prime:
You may not know anyone who enjoys Teen Titans Go, but, well, I and many people I know enjoy it. It's all anecdotal evidence, so there's that.

Now, I would like this this thread to stop getting derailed, please. We're here to bitch about bad childrens shows, so let's bitch about bad children shows

(Some of these shows are already mentioned, but I'll explain why they take the cake in this thread.)
Breadwinners

This is probably reason #672 why Cyma Zhargami should resign from Nick. This is not just the first, but second attempt to make a decent Bro-Comedy like Adventure Time and Regular Show on CN. This and Fanboy and Chum Chum(The first attempt) were very poor and unsuccessful attempt just to capitalize on another networks success. The show is poorly animated (Knowing the fact that the characters are ducks that look more like frogs). The characters are as complex as a slice of bread(A bunch of swag nerds who are also happy named "Behduce" and "SwaySway"). The writing is a bunch of buzzwords(swag, epic, cool, bro). I could go on in many posts stating why this show is terrible.

Rabbids Invasion

I honestly don't know why Ubisoft would pitch a TV show about the most annoying video game characters instead of pitching Rayman, Assassins Creed or anything other than this as a series. There is little to no dialogue in the show. Mostly Rabbids screwing things up while making loud noises in the process. Just search an episode and you'll see. Lets hope that Sonic Boom restores my faith in Video Game TV shows.

Johnny Test

What is sad about this show is the fact that it almost lasted as long as ED,EDD, and EDDY in years. I have many reasons to hate this show. Terrible Flash Animation(Due to the fact that the animation team consisted of one person). Constant recycling of Sound Effects(Whip noises as every sound effect). The fact that its basically a Genderbent Version of Dexter's Laboratory. The only decent parts of the series was the first 2 seasons. After that every thing went downhill. R.I.P. Johnny Test, you will not be missed.

Last edited Oct 26, 2014 at 07:36PM EDT

this seems to now be a breadwinners hate thread. Still, the show sucks.

Relevant: I could make it trough a whole episode of "Sanjay and Craig", but i had to turn breadwinners off in 3 minutes.

Last edited Oct 26, 2014 at 08:30PM EDT

I'd personally recommend The Mysterious Mr. Enter . he seems like a fair and balanced reviewer (and yes I'm using the phrase "Fair and Balanced" unironically) and seems very neutral in his animated atrocities reviews (Including his favorite whipping boy Spongebob) So his reviews might point you in the direction of bad animation, good animation with some duds or very horrible animation. (He also reviewed Breadwinners and Johnny Test as Animated Atrocities)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!