Forums / Media / Moving Images

18,567 total conversations in 823 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
What's with the Snips and Snails hate?

Last posted Jan 02, 2015 at 05:15PM EST. Added Jan 02, 2015 at 04:46PM EST
3 posts from 3 users

Let me say this, Snips and Snails are, the most over hated characters in the Brony community, they are hated due to voice, replacement, working with villain, and wished they don’t exist. But I think they (Snips, and Snails) have unnecessary hate , I will be going reasons, and saying about people arguments.
I think the hate is unnecessary to these characters because there have always have been people who look awful when young, and look cool, bada**, and cute when grown, there’s always been people who become better then their young selves, so why hate them when we people don’t see these characters full potential, we don’t see them yet (at least in my opinion), so why hate them?
For agurments:
“Their voices are awful”
True, but again not full potential. Also Snails sounds like Kermit The Frog, why not like that, he’s also from a actor who also voices a main character from a POPULAR Anime! I mean think about it guys.
“I wish they don’t exist!” ( That’s not an argument really, but I putting on here anyway)
Well that’s harsh for those colts (Which are young), they are too young to be nonexistent, what it would have been me that’s like that?
“They replace Derpy”
So that means, to maybe you guys that Twist replace Bonbon if Bonbon disappears then, so that means she shouldn’t exist. Also I don’t think they replace derpy because they have yet both appear in one, or two episodes, including Equestria Girls (one and two). Also there’s a difference between mental disorder, and being dumb, people.
“They always work with the villain.”
Well not always, and true they do work with the villain (Well only once) but that doesn’t mean they are intentionally evil, they’re just mindless sheep.
I feel like people don’t even care for these guys, and never give them a chance to shine, there’s still possibilities of these two, Snips will maybe be a great barber, while Snails will be a amazing Scientist.

You didn't have to make a thread for this when you just posted exactly the same thing in the MLP thread.
So stop being so impatient and wait for someone to reply in that thread.
/thread

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!