Forums / Media / Moving Images

18,567 total conversations in 823 threads

+ New Thread

Daredevil Netflix TV Series Trailer Released!

Last posted Feb 27, 2015 at 08:43PM EST. Added Feb 04, 2015 at 12:30PM EST
6 posts from 4 users

OK so here's the trailer. What do you think?

Personally I do really like "The Man Without Fear" look.

I would have preferred his red costume (and maybe a little bit of the yellow one) but maybe that's a season 2 thing or whatever.

Definitely looking forward to it! Especially since we've got Daredevil's "Man Without Fear" costume going on. It gives the impression that Murdock is just starting out (which he practically is) and gives room for a lot of costume changes. Maybe further on in the season we could expect the good ol' classic costume.
Another reason I'm looking forward to this is that Daredevil has a pretty decent Rogues and Allies gallery. We have Bullseye and Punisher, Black Cat and The Kingpin (who's back we got a good look at in the trailer), Tombstone and Typhoid Mary.
There are also a few Spidey villains that might come in, so long as Sony is cool for sharing. I don't know if Sony has the rights to Mysterio or The Spot or any other Spidey villains.
Here's hoping the series takes off and stays so high it'll need a spacesuit.

RubyMcGyroid wrote:

Definitely looking forward to it! Especially since we've got Daredevil's "Man Without Fear" costume going on. It gives the impression that Murdock is just starting out (which he practically is) and gives room for a lot of costume changes. Maybe further on in the season we could expect the good ol' classic costume.
Another reason I'm looking forward to this is that Daredevil has a pretty decent Rogues and Allies gallery. We have Bullseye and Punisher, Black Cat and The Kingpin (who's back we got a good look at in the trailer), Tombstone and Typhoid Mary.
There are also a few Spidey villains that might come in, so long as Sony is cool for sharing. I don't know if Sony has the rights to Mysterio or The Spot or any other Spidey villains.
Here's hoping the series takes off and stays so high it'll need a spacesuit.

They have stated they are not having Bullseye. I think the villains may be way more street level. It will probably have more of "The Hand" and Kingpin (who is one of the best perfect castings since J.K Simmons as Jonah). Maybe if there are more seasons we'll see Bullseye and Elektra later.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!