Forums / Media / Music

6,760 total conversations in 425 threads

+ New Thread

Fresh Music Thread

Last posted Jul 30, 2014 at 07:14PM EDT. Added Jul 17, 2014 at 10:02AM EDT
13 posts from 9 users

Ayo,

Post whatever new music is coming out that you're interested in, give a description give a link give a video.

Tell us what's up.

Recently been into clipping. They're an experimental hiphop group who're doing some sweet harsh noise shit in their rap. It's pretty great.

Here is their recent single from their newest album, the beat is pretty damn good.

From the past few months I've enjoyed III by BadBadNotGood, Ultima II Massage by Tobacco, and Nikki Nack by Tune-Yards particularly.

Also shout out to My Krazy Life by YG, Shyne Coldchain Vol.2 by Vince Staples, and Pinata by Freddie Gibbs and Madlib which all released albums earlier in the year.

Last edited Jul 17, 2014 at 11:06AM EDT

Some new classical composers that I'm interested in are George Heathco, Joel Love, Anthony Joseph Lanman, and Adam Scott Neal.
Here's something by George Heathco.

LNH wrote:

From the past few months I've enjoyed III by BadBadNotGood, Ultima II Massage by Tobacco, and Nikki Nack by Tune-Yards particularly.

Also shout out to My Krazy Life by YG, Shyne Coldchain Vol.2 by Vince Staples, and Pinata by Freddie Gibbs and Madlib which all released albums earlier in the year.

I couldn't get into III, I didn't really like the production and none of the songs really stuck out to me.

My Krazy Life is definitely my AOTY so far, though. It's incredibly good.

So far, these albums seem to be the only good ones to me from this year:
Everyday Robots by Damon Albarn
War Eternal by Arch Enemy
The Satanist by Behemoth
Mandatory Fun by "Weird Al" Yankovic

I'm also looking forward to The Endless River by Pink Floyd this fall

Oh yeah, I forgot that I'm also looking forward to the self titled debut album by the band Freeman
Formed by Aaron Freeman (formerly Gene Ween) after Ween broke up in 2012

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!