Forums / Discussion / Q & A

3,267 total conversations in 494 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Changing your username

Last posted Aug 28, 2014 at 06:38PM EDT. Added Aug 27, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT
5 posts from 4 users

So I recently decided to change my username for all my sites because i was bored with "scream11" and found a more fun name. Since know your meme is the site i visit the most its very important to me to change it for fun. But sadly there is no option to change it without having to create a new account. So i just want to suggest an option to be able to change your username at least once ( i understand that its a pain to figure out who's who with everyone changing their name all the freaking time).

You can change your username an infinite amount of times. Go under "Edit your Profile" and put anything you want into the first name and last name boxes, and it'll change your displayed username to that.

We actually have this one guy who changes his name completely every few weeks or so and nobody knows who he is until they check his profile.

Last edited Aug 27, 2014 at 06:27PM EDT

Snickerway wrote:

You can change your username an infinite amount of times. Go under "Edit your Profile" and put anything you want into the first name and last name boxes, and it'll change your displayed username to that.

We actually have this one guy who changes his name completely every few weeks or so and nobody knows who he is until they check his profile.

Oh crap i did not know that, sorry for wasting your time

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!