Forums / Discussion / Q & A

3,267 total conversations in 494 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Army Strong Image Comment Deletion

Last posted Dec 30, 2014 at 07:49PM EST. Added Dec 30, 2014 at 06:57PM EST
3 posts from 2 users

So, in the recently front-paged image of the fake Army Strong ad someone said something along the lines of "these idiots don't even now how to spell and their protecting the free world!?" to which they were immediately buried. Some people critiqued their own poor grammar, while I highlighted the catch-22 of trying to force freedom onto the world. Dinonick then said that without using force, defeating ISIS would be impossible. I disagreed and said why. They responded, I responded. All-around civil discussion. I now find that the entire string of comments has been deleted and I just want to find out why. Was it because the OP was just being stupid, was it because someone thought the discussion would turn sour quickly, was it something else? I don't think I broke any rules, but if I did, I'd like to know. If I hadn't posted my reply to this person and had just posted it on its own, would it still be there? I'm just curious, mainly, as to what the reason for the removal was. Little sad that my wall o' texts are gone, I was proud of those, but that can be rebuilt. I have the technology. If anyone has information, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
TL:DR: I posted a reply to some idiot on the frontpaged propaganda poster image, the whole comment string is now gone. Pourquoi?

Last edited Dec 30, 2014 at 06:59PM EST

Or the OP could have just deleted their own comment themselves and I'm an idiot for not even thinking about the most obvious of possibilities. Case closed, I guess. Unless there's a plot twist here that it actually was a mod, lock this embarrassment up, please.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!