Forums / Discussion / Q & A

3,264 total conversations in 493 threads

+ New Thread

Computer Problems and solutions

Last posted Jan 16, 2015 at 08:26PM EST. Added Jan 15, 2015 at 10:57PM EST
5 posts from 4 users

So if your having problem with your computer post them here so we can all laugh at that someone can help with the problem.

So with me i got windows 8.1, no installation media (it had windows pre-installed)

It crashes on average about 5 times a day (I keep track) but the error message is always different

They Are:

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
Error Code 0xc000021a
Error Code 0xc0000185

Any tips on how to fix this.

Last edited Jan 15, 2015 at 10:57PM EST

I think you may need to contact a tech support and ask them about that. seems like you might be missing some really important files or have a corrupted operating system. not totally sure.

I deleted my system 32, now I got a gif of bill gates dancing in the corner of my screen. what do?

TripleA: Access the recovery partition (usually like F5 or F8 during boot) and "repair windows". This should repair the windows files without touching other data. I think you may be able to set it up within 8.1 so that you don't have to magically try hitting F5 or F8 just right. Use the search bar and search for "repair windows".

Basilius: Remove the hard drive, affix a magnet to the top and bottom of the device, turn back on, ???, and Profit!

Last edited Jan 16, 2015 at 12:12AM EST

Okay so now i got a new problem. Everytime i try to turn on my firewall i get a message that says "Windows Firewall can't change some of your settings Error code 0×8007042c" need to get this fixed because with my firewall down im unable to acess the internet. Im using a different device right now.

Last edited Jan 16, 2015 at 08:54PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!