Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

14,721 total conversations in 1,065 threads

+ New Thread


F***ing favorited images: how do they work?!

Last posted Jul 02, 2011 at 12:12PM EDT. Added Jun 29, 2011 at 06:38PM EDT
16 posts from 9 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Ponies 4 teh lulz wrote:

If you want to see it again I guess you just gotta fukken save it.

That is not a valid excuse for lazy ppl for being lazy. Whoever is responsible for this site should get to work right now!

ManWithGoodTaste wrote:

That is not a valid excuse for lazy ppl for being lazy. Whoever is responsible for this site should get to work right now!

They have lives other than this site. Just because something is going wrong, doesn’t mean they’re not trying to fix it. Favorited images or favorites aren’t even a big deal. You wanna see some pictures? Go to images. Wanna find a favorite thread? Type it in the search bar. Relax.

Kalmo wrote:

They have lives other than this site. Just because something is going wrong, doesn’t mean they’re not trying to fix it. Favorited images or favorites aren’t even a big deal. You wanna see some pictures? Go to images. Wanna find a favorite thread? Type it in the search bar. Relax.

Easy, easy… don’t get MAD.

ManWithGoodTaste wrote:

Easy, easy… don’t get MAD.

We won’t if you stop being an ass to our administrators.

They probably have things to do, even on this site, that take priority over something as insignificant as favoriting an image.

Chris wrote:

We won’t if you stop being an ass to our administrators.

They probably have things to do, even on this site, that take priority over something as insignificant as favoriting an image.

I did not attack anyone, certainly not personally.
 
You, however, are attacking me.

That is not a valid excuse for lazy ppl for being lazy.

>Implying our administrators are lazy.

Whoever is responsible for this site should get to work right now!

>Implying that they aren’t working on stuff for the website and that they should drop everything they are doing to let you favorite an image that you could easily save.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!