Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

14,867 total conversations in 1,074 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
Dashboard Problem

Last posted Jun 25, 2012 at 01:28PM EDT. Added Jun 24, 2012 at 12:01PM EDT
7 posts from 5 users

I see. The URL is changing to include different page numbers, but the posts remain the same as they are on the first page (i.e. the most recent activity on your Dashboard shows regardless of what page you ask for.)

Look at this and then this if you’re logged in. The first link should take you to the appropriate page, but the second link to the 5th page of the Dashboard takes you to the first page. That seems to be a problem.

Verbose wrote:

I see. The URL is changing to include different page numbers, but the posts remain the same as they are on the first page (i.e. the most recent activity on your Dashboard shows regardless of what page you ask for.)

Look at this and then this if you’re logged in. The first link should take you to the appropriate page, but the second link to the 5th page of the Dashboard takes you to the first page. That seems to be a problem.

Now, I WOULD say: “Stating what happens isn’t helping!” but I’m not going to, it looks rude.

量子 Meme wrote:

Now, I WOULD say: “Stating what happens isn’t helping!” but I’m not going to, it looks rude.

He had to re-state what happened, when your statement was so unspecific that it became totally useless.

Chris wrote:

He had to re-state what happened, when your statement was so unspecific that it became totally useless.

Verbose already told me why he did that.

And yes, I know it’s usele- oh wait, the reason why I said that it wasn’t working for me either was to back up the idea of it being a recurring problem, rather than just from one person.

Last edited Jun 25, 2012 at 12:47PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!