Locked Locked
Tracking down banned content

Last posted Aug 17, 2012 at 11:39PM EDT. Added Aug 17, 2012 at 12:51PM EDT
7 posts from 5 users

🅱ank 🅱ill wrote:

for image cleaning

requesting image moderator status

I have seriously good memory when going through the the image sections

Sorry, but they just did a round of mod upgrades this week and probably won't be making more for a while. If you see something, post it here or tell a mod.

We already have a Video Cleaning Thread and Image Cleaning Thread for those type of reports. The Advertising Accounts Thread can be used for spammers.

So basically, what this thread is for is just to report non-spambot users you find guilty of breaking the rules? If so, I think a quicker way is most likely to just jump in The IRC or PM a mod in person. Having these type of discussions in the open, can't say I'm a big fan of it.

@Kim Jong

You can't really request modship.

Last edited Aug 17, 2012 at 05:55PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

We already have a Video Cleaning Thread and Image Cleaning Thread for those type of reports. The Advertising Accounts Thread can be used for spammers.

So basically, what this thread is for is just to report non-spambot users you find guilty of breaking the rules? If so, I think a quicker way is most likely to just jump in The IRC or PM a mod in person. Having these type of discussions in the open, can't say I'm a big fan of it.

@Kim Jong

You can't really request modship.

. . .

Alright, you have a point. Forget about the thread then.

:(

inb4lock

Mod edit: Unlocking thread just to downvote this post and quickly lock it again.

Last edited Aug 23, 2012 at 08:07PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!