Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,697 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Should I remove that furry comic I posted?

Last posted Jan 19, 2013 at 05:46PM EST. Added Jan 06, 2013 at 03:28PM EST
11 posts from 7 users

OK! I think I have a bit exagerated with that 14 pages soft yiffy comic I posted.
So if you want to sign a petition for his removal here is the place.

Looking at the pages, it's pretty innocent. Removing it won't be considered a loss, keeping it isn't necessary for documentation but shouldn't be a bother either given its context.

I'll leave the decision to you. If you believe people might be bothered by its presence, feel free to remove it. It's a bit yiffy, but behind spoilers shouldn't do much damage (14 in a row is a bit overkill though).

To be truthful, I’m not sure if this issue really requires a thread in Site-Related. What you post on your own dime I can’t change, nor do I intend to. But if the comic you posted (which, I should point out, I have not seen) was actually licentious in nature, then I would think that either it would already have been removed by a moderator for rule violation, or it could have been removed by you (Hypercat-Z), as you would likely have recognized that what you posted was a violation of KYM’s rules. If it is even enough of an issue to require its own thread, I would say that it should be removed, as you had to have had some motive when starting this thread. I assume that you received some form of criticism for posting the comic that you did, and thus created this thread as a result.

If not, I suspect that you are simply having moral quandaries about the nature of the comic you posted. If this is the case, I will not interfere, but as I said earlier, you have the choice of what kind of material you want to leave open for viewing on the forums. As RandomMan said, if you feel bothered by its presence, then you should remove the comic.

I take it that content that bothers others is “fine” as long as it doesn’t break any rules, whether explicitly or otherwise. I would still listen to those suggesting that you remove it if it has been suggested to you, though.

I suppose that I will remain uninvolved in the issue at large, though I’m leaning towards thinking that it might not be a problem at all, seeing as RandomMan and MDFification, two respectable (as far as I can tell) moderators, have agreed that you weren’t out of line with your post.

You know, I was more exitant for it's lenght, 14 pages, than for it's content. But the comic, an una tantum by the author, had to be posted in its entireness to get it.

Hypercat-Z wrote:

You know, I was more exitant for it's lenght, 14 pages, than for it's content. But the comic, an una tantum by the author, had to be posted in its entireness to get it.

Huh. Well, the principle remains. It's up to you whether or not the comic should remain on the site.

EDIT: Well, actually, I think I'll revise that statement quickly. Technically, it's also up to the moderation and administration whether the comic can remain on the site.

If the subject matter is appropriate, I don't really see any problem with it or any reason that it should be removed, but that is only one man's opinion. I don't have the power to do very much about it concerning its removal, anyway, other than reporting it if I felt that its content was inappropriate. Even then, it's still the choice of whichever moderator I would go to.

Last edited Jan 07, 2013 at 09:48PM EST

Nobody wrote:

I don't see the problem here. Just merge all the pages in one picture.

Yeah, just put them all into one image and that should do it.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!