Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,696 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

Can't Post Comments

Last posted Jan 18, 2013 at 09:44AM EST. Added Jan 17, 2013 at 10:27AM EST
4 posts from 3 users

For some reason, I’m unable to post comments on entries or pictures (or probably anywhere else on this site comments may be posted if there are any). When I click “Add a Comment” all it does is take me back to the site’s main page. I've tried using different browsers and clearing cookies and stuff like that, but no dice… ._.

Similar things have happened at other times, and there have been no real answers.

The best answer I've seen and gotten is that somehow comments from your account are somehow slowed down or prevented at the moment. I'd wait a while (perhaps a few hours,) and see if it corrects itself. And if not, nag me (preferably through private message or wall post, because threads can get pushed back to later pages with inactivity) to contact James about it and see if he's come across an answer for it since these past instances.

For a time I ran into the same glitch, however that was via the old Backup Websites I used to bypass Parental Block, so I just assumed it was tied to that.

Last edited Jan 18, 2013 at 04:03AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!