Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

14,432 total conversations in 1,041 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Show fewer ponies tab

Last posted May 14, 2013 at 09:24PM EDT. Added May 12, 2013 at 07:18PM EDT
6 posts from 5 users

What exactly happened to it? I can understand if it seemed offensive to have something that only blocked one image section and not the others, but still, couldn’t it have been converted into a blacklist or something?

May 12, 2013 at 07:18PM EDT

It never was a tab, and it’s not removed. It’s still where it’s always been.

EDIT: Okay, that makes more sense. That is actually something the admins should look into.

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 07:59PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 07:29PM EDT

I think he’s talking about the tabs.
When you click on Image on the main tab of KYM, and then click the Most Liked etc. (without all time option) the “Show Fewer Ponies” option is not shown. Otherwise, the all time sections have it.

I click to see Most Commented and the button is unavailable, meaning I have to manually type in the option in the omnibar/adress bar.

May 12, 2013 at 07:52PM EDT

Weasel wrote:

I think he’s talking about the tabs.
When you click on Image on the main tab of KYM, and then click the Most Liked etc. (without all time option) the “Show Fewer Ponies” option is not shown. Otherwise, the all time sections have it.

I click to see Most Commented and the button is unavailable, meaning I have to manually type in the option in the omnibar/adress bar.

^That’s a manual option yes. Typing ?fewer-ponies=1 at the end of the url will remove any MLP images. So for example:

http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/most-favorited?fewer-ponies=1

Will give you the most favorited tab, a tab that doesn’t show the button, but without ponies. Otherwise I agree, it’s a bit vague to not make the button appear in the other sections. This manual option can help you out until it’s possibly fixed.

May 12, 2013 at 08:51PM EDT

SirBrownBear wrote:

What exactly happened to it? I can understand if it seemed offensive to have something that only blocked one image section and not the others, but still, couldn’t it have been converted into a blacklist or something?

It’s still there bud. What do mean though that its offensive? That’s a little much, don’t you think. Bronies aren’t a race. Anyways, it has more to do with the fact that the pony image gallery is by far the biggest, so if you would like to see less ponies you can have the option.

May 13, 2013 at 08:37PM EDT

Dac wrote:

It’s still there bud. What do mean though that its offensive? That’s a little much, don’t you think. Bronies aren’t a race. Anyways, it has more to do with the fact that the pony image gallery is by far the biggest, so if you would like to see less ponies you can have the option.

I only said that so I wouldn’t come of as a jerk while stating my question. Anywho it seems that the problem’s been fixed, soooo I guess this thread’s pointless now :x

May 14, 2013 at 09:24PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!