Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,696 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Need Help. This is my last option...It concerns me not being able to log in under my main account

Last posted Sep 15, 2013 at 07:37PM EDT. Added Sep 13, 2013 at 10:56PM EDT
4 posts from 3 users

Ok ive been on this site for over 2 years. I was off for a few months and i wanted to start being active again. But to my fears i could not log in…I seemed to of forgotten my password (which is odd cuz i use the same 4 for everything) but i just cant get in…..Sad thing is, is the email that i used to make the account is now gone (i deleted it) so there is no way i can get the password sent to me…I really love this site and i really would like my old account and page…There has to be someway for me to get in…The "contact us" tab does not work so i cant get a hold of the people who run the page…I just want to talk to someone about this…I can Prove its my account…. just need some help…Thank you…

I might suggest going into the IRC and seeing if you can track down amanda b. Alternatively, you can PM one of the admins in amanda, Don, James, and Brad. (Possibly in that order.)

An alternate to that is to reach out to moderators you see on the site. They probably can't do anything directly, but all mods can usually get in touch with an admin more quickly than other users.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!