Forums / Maintenance / Suggest Ideas

6,920 total conversations in 569 threads

+ New Thread

Know Your Meme App?

Last posted Sep 22, 2013 at 10:11AM EDT. Added Sep 15, 2013 at 10:30PM EDT
10 posts from 9 users

I know there used to be an app in the Apple App Store (no clue if there was an android equivalent) for Know Your Meme, but I'm pretty confident it's no longer on there, or if it is, it's severely outdated. Any chance that'll change any time soon?

Do iOS first. When you're on chrome, and trying to type something, the stupid ads start loading and it takes off the keyboard. It's seriously annoying.

Personally, I'd opt for just a mobile website. It would allow for a more universal layout, and it could be accessed by low-RAM devices that aren't just phones (Anyone who's seen me rant on the IRC knows what I'm talking about)
However, if it absolutely needs to be an app, then +1 on Android.

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Onboard with Myconix here. Back when I regularly had to use my 3DS to access the internet, I was dying for a Mobile Website Version.

I hate it when the image fails to load on the 3DS.

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

I have no problem with the site on my ipad except a clorox ad pops up at the bottom ofnthe screen saying "bleach it away" but when i get to the amanda todd entry it goes awsy.

Those ads at the bottom of the iPad screen are annoying me, too. And the fact it somehow occasionally redirects to NSFW sites on the iPad. (I have no idea why. it's only on the iPad, though. Good thing I may have a laptop by next Monday..)

These problems could be ironed out for at least a mobile website.

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

Those ads at the bottom of the iPad screen are annoying me, too. And the fact it somehow occasionally redirects to NSFW sites on the iPad. (I have no idea why. it's only on the iPad, though. Good thing I may have a laptop by next Monday..)

These problems could be ironed out for at least a mobile website.

Not just on iPad, it's also on Android.
Stupid perverts.

I go on the website via iPad constantly and it doesn't have to many problems. The one thing is liking/disliking, where I mess up on.

Other then that I'm fine, but I'd love the app anyways.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!