Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

14,514 total conversations in 1,049 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Probably going to go to internet hell for reporting this, but...

Last posted Nov 25, 2013 at 07:15PM EST. Added Nov 17, 2013 at 06:01PM EST
10 posts from 8 users

We got pr0nz in a comment thread here. There was actually a facebook comment on the original image that linked to the same image, so that’s probably fine, but actually posting the image is against the rules I’m pretty sure.

Edit: I temporally tagged the image that this is commented on NSFW til this is fixed. Or maybe we could leave the NSFW and the image. I’m not too sure since the rules on the NFSW seem to be “censored at the discretion of moderators.”

Last edited Nov 17, 2013 at 06:06PM EST
Nov 17, 2013 at 06:01PM EST

I marked the comment as NSFW for now, but it is against the rules and needs to be removed by a staff member.

Nov 17, 2013 at 06:15PM EST

On a side note because I don’t want to make a new thread. What is JJ.AM? I see it everywhere. I only found Dutch trolls on Urban Dictionary.

Last edited Nov 17, 2013 at 09:11PM EST
Nov 17, 2013 at 09:11PM EST

Sweatie Killer wrote:

On a side note because I don’t want to make a new thread. What is JJ.AM? I see it everywhere. I only found Dutch trolls on Urban Dictionary.

I’ve seen the watermark most closely associated with 4gifs.org. It appears to be a small repository of images from 4chan, but I don’t know enough about it to say for sure.

Nov 17, 2013 at 09:22PM EST

Well jj.am appears to be another domain that links to 4gif.com my guess is maybe they merged sites because some of the images appear to reference jj.am as hosting the original video for the gif but trying to follow those links just leads back to the forgif.com main gallery.

Nov 17, 2013 at 09:55PM EST

@Captain Faggot
Because they don’t even look at these forums.
Also spams in comments are serious issue here. Only admins can delete those comments and.. well they don’t even have time to look at them.
I can understand if mods doesn’t care because they don’t work for here. But god damn admins!
They are working for this site and they don’t do anything about it.

Why they don’t create a report system? That would make things incredibly easy.
But of course, my suggestion will die eventually.

Not only that, there is plenty of issues about this site i incredibly hate about.
If admins keep to close their eyes and ears for users, i won’t contribute this site anymore.
Maybe we should PM to them. Dunno

Last edited Nov 24, 2013 at 03:34AM EST
Nov 24, 2013 at 03:31AM EST

I’ve declare this section of the website my domain, and any admin who dares to stand up against me shall totally not exist.

Nov 24, 2013 at 06:00AM EST

Sweatie Killer wrote:

I’ve declare this section of the website my domain, and any admin who dares to stand up against me shall totally not exist.

Time to lock.

Last edited Nov 25, 2013 at 05:09PM EST
Nov 25, 2013 at 05:08PM EST

Lil B wrote:

Time to lock.

I was going to be snarky, but the comment’s been deleted by an admin so eh. I still wouldn’t have locked it until an admin did that, though.

Nov 25, 2013 at 07:15PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!