Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

14,615 total conversations in 1,056 threads

+ New Thread

That Search bar

Last posted Nov 19, 2013 at 04:07AM EST. Added Nov 18, 2013 at 12:27PM EST
7 posts from 5 users

It’s a bug report.
Am I the only one who is having trouble with this annoying glitch? I’m not the best at explaining, but I’ll try…

Unfortunately, it is very inconsistent, I may have trouble showing you what exactly happens, but it goes like this; As I type within the search bar, it may start undoing whatever I type, whether typing in words, or even backspacing…

For example; I search, “Creepypasta” around the time I get to the first “e” it acts as if I never wrote any of it, so it comes out as, “crepsty”

I’m using firefox, if that helps…

Nov 18, 2013 at 12:27PM EST

I tried typing down creepypasta on the search bar to see if maybe I’ll trigger this glitch that your mentioning and nothing happened. Everything went well on my end, so maybe it’s has to do with firefox? But I am going to say this now cause I know someone else is going too, are you sure you didn’t just miss spelled the entries you were looking for?

Last edited Nov 18, 2013 at 12:41PM EST
Nov 18, 2013 at 12:34PM EST

Have it as well at times. Weird glitch, but it commonly fixes itself after a minute or so. Dunno if the cause is KYM or just your internet.

Nov 18, 2013 at 12:42PM EST

RandomMan wrote:

Have it as well at times. Weird glitch, but it commonly fixes itself after a minute or so. Dunno if the cause is KYM or just your internet.

Fair enough, wait a minute…
Do you use firefox?
Also, do you know who to go to for the bugs?

Nov 18, 2013 at 02:52PM EST

I use firefox, and I’ve never experienced this. Also, posting in this board is where bugs should be posted.

Nov 18, 2013 at 11:37PM EST

opspe wrote:

I use firefox, and I’ve never experienced this. Also, posting in this board is where bugs should be posted.

I asked, “Who”
Is there a guy for bug fixes?

Again, very inconsistent…

Nov 19, 2013 at 12:31AM EST

This is still the best place to post. James usually reads these threads; if it’s urgent moderation can contact him easily.

Nov 19, 2013 at 04:07AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!