Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,696 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

New Login Pictures

Last posted Jan 10, 2014 at 01:37PM EST. Added Dec 18, 2013 at 09:28PM EST
14 posts from 10 users

We all know them. The little icons that pop up at the side of the screen whenever you login.
There was a thread about adding new ones a while back, two years ago to be exact.
Thousands of new memes have risen since then, some sank into history, and some have completely changed the face of the Internet.
The existing images are great, but they're limited in amount. With the site near its fifth anniversary, perhaps a few new ones could be snuck in?

I don't know if new ones can be added, or if the default login page can be changed, but until a kind mod fills me in, shall we deliberate what some new ones should be?

Last edited Dec 18, 2013 at 09:30PM EST

ThatsWhyNot wrote:

We all know them. The little icons that pop up at the side of the screen whenever you login.
There was a thread about adding new ones a while back, two years ago to be exact.
Thousands of new memes have risen since then, some sank into history, and some have completely changed the face of the Internet.
The existing images are great, but they're limited in amount. With the site near its fifth anniversary, perhaps a few new ones could be snuck in?

I don't know if new ones can be added, or if the default login page can be changed, but until a kind mod fills me in, shall we deliberate what some new ones should be?

I turn the 'Remember me?' option, so i rarely see them.
But if they add new ones, it should not be the motha fuckin goat.
inb4 goatfag!

We should have popular user quotes pertaining to logging in. We could even have a couple challenge/joke quotes, just to mess with people, said by popular users. Here's one for example:

"Hey, bet you can't type your password with your elbows." and have a kind of sketch of the user/user's personification along with it.

Last edited Dec 18, 2013 at 10:16PM EST

blue wrote:

I turn the 'Remember me?' option, so i rarely see them.
But if they add new ones, it should not be the motha fuckin goat.
inb4 goatfag!

We used to have one with this Cheeto. Maybe we need one for the KYM trio. (Super Robo Jesus, this Cheeto, and goat-tan.)

Also, I vote this:

Last edited Dec 19, 2013 at 03:45PM EST

RandomMan wrote:

We had a contest a year and a half ago to add new login pics: Link

Maybe you can get some inspiration from it.

Then, I have a suggestion: We shall have a second annual login pic contest

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!