Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

14,638 total conversations in 1,058 threads

+ New Thread

HOW DO I EDIT AN ENTRY???

Last posted Dec 23, 2013 at 06:55PM EST. Added Dec 23, 2013 at 12:41PM EST
5 posts from 3 users

im trying to edit zyzz, it says he originated on 4chan in 2010 but he has been posting on bodybuilding.com since 2005

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Zyzz/

Dec 23, 2013 at 12:41PM EST

You have to request editorship and be accepted by another editor on the article before you yourself can edit an article. Since that function is mostly reserved for people who want to make large contributions to an article, and all you want to do is change a date, I’d send a suggestion for change instead of asking to become a full-blown editor.

Last edited Dec 23, 2013 at 02:55PM EST
Dec 23, 2013 at 02:54PM EST

Peacock Roy the Cutie Christmas Girl wrote:

You have to request editorship and be accepted by another editor on the article before you yourself can edit an article. Since that function is mostly reserved for people who want to make large contributions to an article, and all you want to do is change a date, I’d send a suggestion for change instead of asking to become a full-blown editor.

not just the date the origin, he originated on bodybuilding.com in 2005 not 4chan

Dec 23, 2013 at 06:43PM EST

umirinbrother wrote:

not just the date the origin, he originated on bodybuilding.com in 2005 not 4chan

Except that he made his account on Bodybuilding in 2005. It could’ve been inactive for who knows how long, same that he could’ve been a different poster prior to that period. Can you link us to his posts prior to the date that’s currently written as the origin in the entry?

What the origin in the entry describes is when he started being “Zyzz”, the aesthetic ‘u mirin’?’ person we came to know him as. Not his past before that.

We can include a history before he became ‘the epitome of aesthetics’, that’s no issue, but that wouldn’t be the origin of “Zyzz”. But fair enough in your origin, so I’ll change that section at least.

Last edited Dec 23, 2013 at 06:56PM EST
Dec 23, 2013 at 06:55PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!