Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,696 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

burger free

Last posted Dec 03, 2009 at 01:18PM EST. Added Dec 02, 2009 at 12:04PM EST
20 posts from 10 users

I'm pretty sure the King is just sitting in line where the glitch occurs. I'll try moving the King to "Hidden." My first thought is that the entry prior to The King will take it's place.
BRB.

Well, I was wrong. Marking it "hidden" doesn't remove it from Submissions. Oddly enough, Deadpooling it also doesn't move it out of submissions.

That is really bizarre.

But I'm still sure that The King isn't the cause of the problem. The "Fail" entry in the Confirmed section acts just like the King. And in the Admin menu, "The Papercut Haggadah" does the same thing.

I hope that it's the same problem as raised by Jostin concerning some of user's contributions problem, that for me, I can't access, from my dashboard, directly to my articles that were created after Line Rider because they didn't appear in the list.

And, I hope that it can be solved too.

@Tomberry, yes this is the same issue.

A bug report was filed on November 16th, it has been marked as High-Priority, and there should be a fix as soon as you see MemeDB go from version 1.6 to 1.7. We're HOPING to have that accomplished by December 15th. Sorry it has taken so long. The bug has been driving me crazy as well, but a fix is in the works.

I! CAN'T! TAKE IT ANYMORE!! (runs into burger king with tactical nuke and presses button) AAAAAAAAALAALALLALLALALLALALALALALALALA!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Soulja boy meme video KnowYourMeme made seemed to have a big impact on those who thought they knew what memes were.
A good part of people saw this as a loss of credibility.
That's a childish reaction and it remains sad…

I thought the fail error was just their too make people who kept pressing next experience a lot of fail because the memes end right then and there.

so its an error eh?

and what video meme created, souljaboy?

@tomberry: I know, the game Left4Dead made me tough through all the childish reactions again because people shoot each other for no reason, fall off cliffs for no reason, and rage…A LOT.

@Tomberry
I haven't seen many of the episodes, but not many people know how to properly define "Internet Meme". How can it be seen as a loss of credibility?
@Shadowfury
The old ones do show up again.

Well, Real Genius, I remember the Youtubes comments and it was stronger, ragier than usual on Youtube, compared to "Where the hell is matt" or recently "Balloon Boy".
I don't know, but still, like we can see in the screenshot, it's the example that some like to point at.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!