Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,697 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

Question about uploading photos

Last posted Apr 07, 2014 at 09:42AM EDT. Added Apr 05, 2014 at 06:14PM EDT
4 posts from 2 users

so i broke my leg last week so ive been in bed since i cant really move. So ive been on the site a lot uploading pictures to gallery's since im bored and high as shit on pain killers lol, Is it a no no to mass dump photos? like..ive uploaded like 150 cosplay pics (and other stuff) in like 2 seasons over 24 hours. Just wondering since i don't want to be a bother since if people check new images all they will see is cosplay stuff.

Easy on the pain killers.

And it's perfectly ok to do an image dump, just try to tag and source them if you're able to (which I'm assuming is the case because you're bedstuck anyways). It's not like we'll bother. We get a lot of images uploaded daily, so your cosplay dump will stand out but not take over.

Last edited Apr 05, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Easy on the pain killers.

And it's perfectly ok to do an image dump, just try to tag and source them if you're able to (which I'm assuming is the case because you're bedstuck anyways). It's not like we'll bother. We get a lot of images uploaded daily, so your cosplay dump will stand out but not take over.

thanks 4 the quick reply. this is why we love you…and im taking the normal dose. just not used to it but thanks for caring lol

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!