Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,697 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
I was deleted/banned

Last posted Dec 07, 2009 at 11:20AM EST. Added Aug 05, 2009 at 08:11PM EDT
17 posts from 7 users

@IWasBanned, your old account is still open, and I've changed the name back to DancingOrangeMan. Try loggin in with it again and let me know what happens.

@tristan, can you elaborate on what happened to you? What was your old user name?

Sorry about that. I thought we had changed the name back, but it looks like that's not the case. But it's being investigated now and we will let you know what happened as soon as we find out.

We suspect it is a bug related to what caused some entries to be deleted.

Elaborate?
Err

When I tried to log on with it it said i couldnt. (I forget if it was a pw is wrong thing or if it said the user does not exist,i think it was the latter)So I made this account.It has the exact same name,Tristan but it put a few memes on and I miss it
:L

Tristan,

There are currently only five members that have been banned, and your account is not one of them. However, I found another account that was named DELETED, with an ID number registered about 44 places ahead of your current account.

Was this the account?
https://knowyourmeme.com/users/1260-deleted

You found an old thread from 4 months ago when we had a site issue that was causing profiles to go missing, causing people to think they were banned when they weren't.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!