Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,697 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

Favorite Memes

Last posted Jan 05, 2010 at 12:04AM EST. Added Jan 01, 2010 at 04:51AM EST
8 posts from 6 users

@Admins

I remember Brad saying something about you guys doing something about the "Favorite" feature. I can see that you guys made it look "prettier" but I think that has less importance to what I'm about to suggest right now.

Is it possible to have a personal page which lists the articles we users Favorite'd so that that feature will actually have some better use?

I would actually like to recap my favored memes.

Thank you.

@Wringer

Not every feature of Youtube is bad. A "My Favorite Memes" page would actually be helpful and fun and it would make the already-existing "Favorite" feature much more useful.

Besides, as it is evident by Griff's, Logan's, and Frketson's posts, I'm not the only one who wants something like this. I'm sure other people will agree with us on this as well.

But, if for some reason you don't want your fave memes public, that's fine (but I seriously don't know why you'd want to hide your favored memes). Maybe the admins can make it a personal page like the "Inbox" and the "Dashboard".

Also, maybe a counting system like the Contribution and Karma counts for favored memes as well?

I don't know, I'm just suggesting these things off the top of my head. Thoughts, guys? Opinions?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!