Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,696 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

Comment Section has problems loading on 2550x1440 Resolution

Last posted Dec 02, 2014 at 04:03AM EST. Added Nov 29, 2014 at 04:46AM EST
7 posts from 4 users

I have recently bought a new monitor (2550×1440), however when I try to look at the comment sections of the uploads, it just doesn't load. When I drag the browser window onto my old monitor (1920×1080), it loads immediately.

What might be the problem?

EDIT: The comment section seems to be working fine when the browser is not in full screen mode.

Last edited Nov 29, 2014 at 05:07AM EST

Do you perhaps have extenstions installed on your browser? That used to be the problem with myself in the past. An extension I used to automatically change URLs into hyperlinks worked fine on Firefox, but with Chrome it would crash certain site functions.

So I guess see if turning off your extensions or using a different webbrowser fixes it. If not, we'll need the power of James.

I'm getting this as well. And I have half that screen resolution (1366×768)

I don't believe this is monitor related at all. It's the AJAX scripts fucking up

if I go to '[entry]/comments' then the comment section always loads because that's a direct call to the server to load comments rather than with AJAX

Otherwise any entry has only a 50% chance of loading comments. Happens too random to tell why exactly

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!