Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

14,188 total conversations in 1,028 threads

+ New Thread

The new picture feature

Last posted Feb 05, 2010 at 09:07AM EST. Added Jan 21, 2010 at 06:10AM EST
9 posts from 5 users

As we all know, the memes who contain alot of pictures are now seperated in different pages (like fsjal and pedobear). There are however 2 points which need to be improved.

1. When you open a meme, and you go to the second page, third page, etc. every picture you open on those pages, will open as a new page (not in a pop-up like screen, like before)

2. When you press ‘return’ after you seen the pic, you start again at page 1.

End of transmission. Memedude out…

Jan 21, 2010 at 06:10AM EST

an issue ive encountered is that when i am flipping through the images in the pop-up picture viewer, once i reach the end of that page, it starts me back at the beginning. is there a way to make it so i can just continue clicking next without having to exit and go to the next page of images?

i think it would really streamline the viewing process.

Jan 29, 2010 at 11:32AM EST

Could we make it stop going to the top of the article when we change image pages? It gets to be a real pain on long entries.

Jan 29, 2010 at 05:37PM EST

@DJ Intercept -- hear you loud and clear. I’m finding the new system nice on my memory usage but harder to browse as well. As a stopgap we might increase the # per page to something like 100 rather than 20

@Jack Candle -- what browser are you using?

Jan 29, 2010 at 06:36PM EST

How about 96?
It’s the closest number to 100 that is still divisible by 3 and 4.

Jan 29, 2010 at 07:12PM EST

@ Jamie – Sometimes firefox, sometimes Explorer, sometimes I’m trapped in a room with nothing but Macs.

Feb 05, 2010 at 09:07AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!