Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,691 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

Mistakes and Problems in Articles

Last posted Feb 07, 2010 at 09:01AM EST. Added Jan 31, 2010 at 05:17AM EST
9 posts from 8 users

@Dubmeister

I wouldn't mind really. You can go ahead and add me as an editor to the "I Dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯" article and the "Mikuru Asahina [Mikuru Beam]" article if you want. I'm already an editor of the "Caramelldansen" article.

I'm fine researching any meme not a YTP to be honest. I just have to be given time to do it because I've got a long list of memes I'm still working on that I wish to get done before doing anything else.

I see little things all the time. I'm a writer/editor, so I catch little grammar and spelling things as I scan through articles, but sometimes I feel silly emailing or messaging an admin about every little thing I see. How much does everybody care about the little stuff? I may be more of a stickler than most.

@Georgivs, knock yourself out! i am knitpicky with grammar/spelling too. you can e-mail suggestions, but i like the idea of keeping an active thread going.

I don't know if it's the correct section to post this but, for the brazillian sub-zero entry, the following paragraph:

According to Google Insights, searches Lindomar began by mid-2004, but queries for “sub-zero brasileiro” (brazilian Sub-Zero) had only started in the beginning of 2005, which may indicate that the nickname might have surfaced sometime after Youtube’s launch in 2005.

is written twice. One above the graph and one below it.
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!