Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,691 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Sup.

Last posted Oct 24, 2010 at 08:39PM EDT. Added Oct 16, 2010 at 06:33PM EDT
21 posts from 11 users

Been noticing a certain some one nearly spamming all the threads to death with pityful trolling attempts that they learned from their Grandmothers.

Meh I know hes trolling I ain't mad, just telling the mods who might not have seen it.

Hence the reason I named this "Sup".

Last edited Oct 16, 2010 at 06:38PM EDT

I told watcher before this thread was made, and Erwinator said something about it on the advertising accounts thread, so i'm pretty sure the mods will be able to take control rapidly.

sup

staff, community moderators/managers, scientists can ban.

I don't believe any of the other mods can ban users.

The best they can do (at least the forum moderators) is edit posts.

Last edited Oct 16, 2010 at 06:48PM EDT

no, butterin, we need mods.

ok, soldier, this is your banhammer. use it wisely.

for now, get downvoting, people. he hit all the boards pretty bad.

Last edited Oct 16, 2010 at 07:30PM EDT

Guise, the mods are pretty much always here, although most of them don't take a super active roll in posting, they are quite often lurking.

If there are any more gore spammers or something, try the "IRC":knowyourmeme.com/irc as mods are usually there, or email the mods or post on their walls.

As PimpAbra said, it's a huge help when you guys report problems to us. We try to be as vigilant as we possibly can, but we aren't perfect. If you post to our walls, send us messages, email us, or contact us through IRC, we can take care of the problem much quicker.
As for the new mods/more banhammers thing, it's on Gleuch's to do list. It'll be here in due time.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!