Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,697 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

Episode Hiatus

Last posted Apr 17, 2011 at 08:32PM EDT. Added Mar 29, 2011 at 08:16PM EDT
10 posts from 7 users

I don't know if anybody has said anything previously about this, but I haven't seen an episode in a long time. Can we expect one soon, or do I have to wait through another Homestar Runner style hiatus of forever? Because those episodes were awesome. And educational!

NES2 wrote:

People quit? Whom?

Also, why would Cheezburger stop the episodes? They are the reason the site is relevant!

Everyone who has worked on episodes before has quit.

Damn… I miss the old KYM. First the layout update, then the Cheezburger sellout. Call me a nostalgia fag, but KYM is starting to suck. I thought I would never type those words until now. If this really is the end of episodes, can't we just have one more epic meme finale?

NES2 wrote:

Damn… I miss the old KYM. First the layout update, then the Cheezburger sellout. Call me a nostalgia fag, but KYM is starting to suck. I thought I would never type those words until now. If this really is the end of episodes, can't we just have one more epic meme finale?

Ben has responded to concerns regarding the web series in another thread.

Basically, a sustainable, long-term strategy and solution for the videos needs to be made before just jumping back in.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!