Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,624 total conversations in 9,497 threads

+ New Thread

Anti-Pun thread.

Last posted Jul 09, 2011 at 06:12PM EDT. Added Jul 05, 2011 at 10:04PM EDT
35 posts from 23 users

Sweatie Killer wrote:

Say things that are not Puns.

So this piece of string walks into a bar and tries to order a drink. The bartender says that they don’t serve pieces of string and asks him to leave. The piece of string goes outside, ties himself up and rubs his ends against the sidewalk until they get fluffy. Then he goes back in and tries to order a drink again. The bartender says, “Aren’t you that piece of string I just kicked out?” The string replies “I’m a frayed knot!”

Brucker wrote:

So this piece of string walks into a bar and tries to order a drink. The bartender says that they don’t serve pieces of string and asks him to leave. The piece of string goes outside, ties himself up and rubs his ends against the sidewalk until they get fluffy. Then he goes back in and tries to order a drink again. The bartender says, “Aren’t you that piece of string I just kicked out?” The string replies “I’m a frayed knot!”

Guy 1: ..and thats my hypothesis on relativity.
Guy 2: You haven’t gone poo for a while have you?
Guy 1: Why?
Guy 2: Because your full of shit!
Guy 1: Hey! What I said made sense.
Guy 2: Oh cut the crap.
Guy 1: What the hell?
Guy 2: Your ideas are a wipeout. Oh, I must assk , am I making you butthurt? Is your day becoming a little crappy? That stinks.
Guy 1: Just shut the fuck up already!
Guy 2: Well your a potty mouth, butt I guess these jokes are a dense load, but I still want to log them in my joke diary-uh. Why don’t you take a crack at one?

I was going to go on but I decided not to damage your eyes anymore

Last edited Jul 06, 2011 at 02:09PM EDT

As Holmes, who had a nose for danger, quietly fingered the bloody knife and eyed the various body parts strewn along the dark, deserted highway, he placed his ear to the ground and, with his heart in his throat, silently mouthed to his companion, “Arm yourself, Watson, there is an evil hand afoot ahead.

Serithi wrote:

I sea what you did there. The process of these waves of additions being added to this ocean of puns is going quite swimmingly.

Water your thoughts on this matter?

Well sea water the things we can do on this matter, but for now, well just have to wet. Wet do you sink?

Last edited Jul 08, 2011 at 08:29AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!