Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Hi My Name Is...

Last posted Aug 12, 2011 at 06:25AM EDT. Added Jul 15, 2011 at 03:40PM EDT
41 posts from 18 users

Since I'm new and I know how you internetz nerds are about protecting your territorah and being all chummy and stuff I thought I would introduce myself to decrease the tension and answer any questions about me you might have. You can ask me anything, I will answer truthfully and since I don't really know any of you, this might be fun. Here's an overview:

I'm 30, female, live in Louisiana but from Colorado, I work in law, I drink a lot, I have a blog, used to write on a commercial celeb gossip blog, I used to be a stripper, I'm afraid of bees, I hate Star Trek but love Star Wars (older movies exclusively), I have a cat named Kitty and I'm not a real blonde (!!!!!) I'm really a very friendly, nice person but can be a huge bxtch.

Ready??? GO!!!!

Suiseiseki     wrote:

What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

1. Life: To be lived to the fullest and not to be taken too seriously, unless you were born into a shitty situation, like one of those poor little Ethipian kids and there's like shooting and you have a stump for a leg. Then it's okay to be serious sometimes.
2. Universe: Requires no answer as the answer would merely stretch into infinite questions made out of matter particles that are heavier than matter divided by mass so that it would cause a contusion in the worm hole.
3. Everything: The answer to everything is always, "let's have a snack."

Dontmess withme has A nine word name wrote:

Trololol

How about a picture (keep it SFW)

A picture of what? theres a banner with a pic of me on my old blog. I am not so vain that I keep a selection of self-portraits on my PC at work.
travatalkssmack.wordpress.com

Are you a brony (fan of my little pony: friendship I'd magic who is outside of the agegroup)
And/or have ever watched MLP:FIM

No, but I'm familiar with the meme, pics, videos and funny inside jokes. I have no particular disposition one way or the other regarding MLP or Bronies, but I do find them erotical.

Suiseiseki     wrote:

What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

The answer is already solved. The real unresolved issue is, what is the ultimate question to life, the universe, and everything?

Bird Bath wrote:

Since I'm new and I know how you internetz nerds are about protecting your territorah and being all chummy and stuff I thought I would introduce myself to decrease the tension and answer any questions about me you might have. You can ask me anything, I will answer truthfully and since I don't really know any of you, this might be fun. Here's an overview:

I'm 30, female, live in Louisiana but from Colorado, I work in law, I drink a lot, I have a blog, used to write on a commercial celeb gossip blog, I used to be a stripper, I'm afraid of bees, I hate Star Trek but love Star Wars (older movies exclusively), I have a cat named Kitty and I'm not a real blonde (!!!!!) I'm really a very friendly, nice person but can be a huge bxtch.

Ready??? GO!!!!

Rule 30 of the Internet.

Other than that, welcome to KYM! You'll find that people here are actually quite nice. Enjoy!

Hiroman wrote:

Rule 30 of the Internet.

Other than that, welcome to KYM! You'll find that people here are actually quite nice. Enjoy!

Thanks! I'm aware of this rule and have found it to be more of a guideline to keep us females confined between gagsluts and bangbros and out of more fun, creative venues where our thoughts and creations can be enjoyed on par with those of submittors who have penises… but here I go being all feminazi and stuff, silly me! giggle! Let me get back in the kitchen so I can make all you boys some nice sammiches! :D

Bird Bath wrote:

Thanks! I'm aware of this rule and have found it to be more of a guideline to keep us females confined between gagsluts and bangbros and out of more fun, creative venues where our thoughts and creations can be enjoyed on par with those of submittors who have penises… but here I go being all feminazi and stuff, silly me! giggle! Let me get back in the kitchen so I can make all you boys some nice sammiches! :D

thats the spirit!
seriously, go, im hungry

Bird Bath wrote:

1. Life: To be lived to the fullest and not to be taken too seriously, unless you were born into a shitty situation, like one of those poor little Ethipian kids and there's like shooting and you have a stump for a leg. Then it's okay to be serious sometimes.
2. Universe: Requires no answer as the answer would merely stretch into infinite questions made out of matter particles that are heavier than matter divided by mass so that it would cause a contusion in the worm hole.
3. Everything: The answer to everything is always, "let's have a snack."

You didn't answer 42?
Must… say… FAI- wait no, must be nice to the newbie! But STILL, FA- Stop yourself, dammit, you're a good KYM citizen, right?

That's…
Special
Actually it's disturbing
Question time:
Post a pic of yourself IRL (in real life)

How about you post a pic of yourself, since you seem to want to know what everyone looks like, but never offer a picture of you.

I said that there's a pic of me on my old blog, in the banner. It's pretty big and it's the first thing you see. travatalkssmack.wordpress.com

Oh and I didn't answer 42 because I'm not as hardcore of a dork as some of you. I mean that in the awesomest most badass way possible.

Bird Bath wrote:

Ready??? GO!!!!

Hi
[photo:129410]

check my avatar

That's you? That's actually pretty close to what I thought you would look like. Anyway, to answer the upcoming question, no, I am not going to post my picture. I am now the middleman to this whole picture-posting thing, who is stepping out of the game.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!