Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
Sweet new meme generator

Last posted Mar 28, 2016 at 04:37PM EDT. Added Aug 07, 2011 at 05:22PM EDT
46 posts from 26 users

At first i was going to down-vote this post for advertising, but this is actually pretty neat. I agree, it is much simpler than memegenerator, and it has superior font generation options. One thing I always disliked about memegenerator was the fact that the font size was entirely dependent upon how much text you put in.

Syndic wrote:

haha, well you have to click the Generate button at the bottom. There is even a little note that says "generated images will be higher quality" ; )

Not much of a punchline, but that was me the last couple days. Nice macros guys. This actually looks like a pretty chill forum I'm surprised I've never been on it. I wouldn't say mine's quite as good as Quickmeme's yet though… I still want to make a javascript version of my server-side text algorithm.

Keep up the good work! And tell me what you think of the new interface if you haven't yet.

imgflip wrote:

Not much of a punchline, but that was me the last couple days. Nice macros guys. This actually looks like a pretty chill forum I'm surprised I've never been on it. I wouldn't say mine's quite as good as Quickmeme's yet though… I still want to make a javascript version of my server-side text algorithm.

Keep up the good work! And tell me what you think of the new interface if you haven't yet.

>Mfw the new interface

Last edited Aug 09, 2011 at 09:34PM EDT

Hi! You must login or signup first!