Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

There

Last posted Aug 19, 2011 at 07:27PM EDT. Added Aug 10, 2011 at 11:00PM EDT
78 posts from 36 users

Are you happy Adam? Now you're no longer the self proclaimed bad ass of KYM because now I'VE revealed myself. So maybe now you can stop gloating that you're the only one that has ever done it.

I love making people not feel special anymore!

Edit: Although honestly I find pictures of myself boring, so I'll probably change it back within the week.

Last edited Aug 10, 2011 at 11:05PM EDT

Captain Badass wrote:

I love making people not feel special anymore!

Edit: Although honestly I find pictures of myself boring, so I'll probably change it back within the week.

Hello Captain.

Hm, yeah well…

I wouldn't blame you for shamelessly putting up your real name. Payne is a terrific last name.

I'm going to continue following the majority though attempts to remain completely anonymous these days are fruitless. KYM is already aware of my facebook profile. Still, being Wheatley is fun while it lasts.

Edit: If I posted my real face, you'll shit bricks.

Last edited Aug 10, 2011 at 11:15PM EDT

@ Mister J: hi
@ Natsuru: Really? Interesting.

Edit: You can also see the laptop I'm using right now (except that's not actually my laptop it's one that's the exact same model).

Last edited Aug 10, 2011 at 11:17PM EDT

My true name cannot be beheld by the feeble human mind without reducing them to gibbering madness.

But I have an awesome jacket. It conceals my tentacles quite nicely.

Hyperborea Odyssea Hackeron wrote:

My true name cannot be beheld by the feeble human mind without reducing them to gibbering madness.

Well, I know your first name.

Also, at everyone else, I'll take a picture when I have a camera.

Hyperborea Odyssea Hackeron wrote:

That IS a really sweet jacket.

Laser Pacer wrote:

People reveal themselves in the internet now?
Wow,Internet is safe at last!

With these picture of faces, I can totally determine their exact location, facebook profiles, and all other valuable information. I will then proceed to sell it to the Russians (I seriously do have contacts) and make oodles of money at the expense of your creditors.

[/sarcasm]

Do you walk out of the house with a paper bag over your head?
Displaying your face to the internet is no different from displaying your face in a croud at the local convenience store. No difference at all. Its just a face.

Syndic wrote:

With these picture of faces, I can totally determine their exact location, facebook profiles, and all other valuable information. I will then proceed to sell it to the Russians (I seriously do have contacts) and make oodles of money at the expense of your creditors.

[/sarcasm]

Do you walk out of the house with a paper bag over your head?
Displaying your face to the internet is no different from displaying your face in a croud at the local convenience store. No difference at all. Its just a face.

By the way, your money's being shipped 2-day express.

Suddenly, I'm caving. Here's a picture of the real me. Beware, for my great and terrible secret shall now be revealed.

I am not in space. I am being held prisoner by a giant human female.

Wheatley wrote:

Suddenly, I'm caving. Here's a picture of the real me. Beware, for my great and terrible secret shall now be revealed.

Now that was funny.

Wheatley wrote:

WHAT. YOU ARE HUMAN.
YOU LYING PIECE OF MEAT.

tumblrbot wrote:

WHAT. YOU ARE HUMAN.
YOU LYING PIECE OF MEAT.

What? Noooo. That's not me. I told you, I'm being held prisoner. I got caught in what Space Core calls a 'wormhole' and I ended up on a planet not entirely unlike Earth, only everything is abnormally large. A human picked me up and found me interesting enough to jam a stick into my head and wear me like a prize.

I've just been too embarrassed to admit it. And I really don't want to talk about what ended up happening to Space Core…

Aw, man, I just posted a real pic of myself yesterday; do I have to do it again? Well, I'm going to use one of the ones I already uploaded, and I'm not making it my avatar.

[photo:111551]

(Edit: Wow, I look terrible in that picture, I should find a better one…)

Here's one of me from 1994:

[photo:87608]

Also, there's a great picture of me from 1990 on Facebook with a condom over my head, but that one's not going public. The handful of you who are FB friends of mine can look it up yourselves.

Last edited Aug 11, 2011 at 01:29AM EDT

Wheatley wrote:

There are more males on this site than I guessed there would be. As a core being held against my will by a female, I realize I'm part of the minority here…

ALL ARE USELESS BIOLOGICAL MEATBALLS TO ME.

Brucker wrote:

Aw, man, I just posted a real pic of myself yesterday; do I have to do it again? Well, I'm going to use one of the ones I already uploaded, and I'm not making it my avatar.

Also, there's a great picture of me from 1990 on Facebook with a condom over my head, but that one's not going public. The handful of you who are FB friends of mine can look it up yourselves.

I like your eyes.

Brucker wrote:

Hey, Brucker, you look like a girl with facial hair shopped on. That's pretty awesome.

Last edited Aug 11, 2011 at 05:07PM EDT

Brucker wrote:

That picture of you from 1994 looks like Jonathan Coulton without glasses.

Wheatley wrote:

Incoming pointless pervy Frenchman comment ON:

DAT CLEAVAGE

Incoming pointless pervy Frenchman comment OFF

For those of you who missed this thread last night, here's the picture of me:

And my first name is Andrew.
Changed my avatar and name back today, cuz yesterday was just making a statement.

Last edited Aug 11, 2011 at 03:13PM EDT

@Katie:
I had long hair for about 15 years, and occasionally, I would grow a beard to keep people from mistaking me for a woman. However, nothing keeps stupid people from saying, "Dude, what are you, a faggot?" To which I would usually reply, "You really need to work on your pickup lines, sweetheart…" and blow them a kiss.

@Adam:
I didn't know who Jonathan Coulton was until I Googled him just now; I suppose there is some resemblance. I do wear glasses, I don't know why I'm not wearing them in either of those pictures. With my glasses and long hair, people used to always say I looked like Penn Jillette:

Last edited Aug 11, 2011 at 05:17PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!