Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,710 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

i have a question.

Last posted Aug 15, 2011 at 04:29PM EDT. Added Aug 15, 2011 at 02:46PM EDT
7 posts from 7 users

I don't know. Maybe because the internet is full of people wanting to see more nature wonders, and this person designed the video well, and had a wide variety of plants for people to feast their eyes on. Also, the song is very soft and relaxing, which goes well with the theme of the wondrous plants, which might be the key to its viralness. Also the fact that this is from a dating site might be a reason. Many couples have been successfully paired, and they invited their friends to use the site too. This is a truly great example of a viral video that the whole family can enjoy.

Because Robots.
I think it's pretty much luck that some videos get far more views than others. The right person comes likes it and shares it with tons of friends, it's linked from another video with tons of views, or some website with high traffic links to it… Videos that get an early lead continue to get tons of views, while those that don't, don't.

because race car

on a serious note, that phallic-shaped thing, is probably the video thumbnail as well… it's pretty much saying, "I'm a penis, click me!" and boom! 22 million views!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!