Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Why did you choose your current username?

Last posted Oct 20, 2011 at 11:12PM EDT. Added Oct 07, 2011 at 08:27PM EDT
72 posts from 57 users

One day I sat around and wondered what a cheesy but witty name some terrorist would give himself by being bored sitting at a desk. Then he would pass the idea to his minions and would like it regardless. And thats how Skimaskkass was made!

I WAS TabGuy, but I felt that name was too weak. I was walking down the street, contemplating what to do, when a man came up to me asking for directions. I asked his name and he replied, "Patrick". Thinking this was at least better than 'TabGuy', I swiftly ripped out his heart, effectively taking his strength and name for myself.

I am Patrick now.

I chose to just use my real name because I am an American and I wear American sunglasses and American bandannas while in America. In America.

Because when I post, I don't hesitate to make sure I have expressed everything single thought I had using any vocabulary at my disposal in as many words as needed.

Even when it's not necessary. It's also a bit of a reminder for myself to not be as verbose, and it serves as a disclaimer: I use a lot of words. It is to be expected.

(The avatar goes with the username. Usually a version of a teal deer.)

Hm, how did I come up with rocketpropelledpanda…
Well, if you take the amount of letters from each word, you get 6 9 5.
Add them together and you get 20.
Now count the letters that come after the initials R P P.
You should then get 8 10 10.
Add them together and you get 28.
28+20=48.
Now take the solution and subtract the age of myself when I created this profile.
48-14=34.
34, the best rule.

tl;dr My name is Rule 34.
There is some other shiznit I hid in my name, but I doubt anyone cares much.

My name is a mix between 2 diffrent obscure (back before they where mainstream…) anime refrences. Natsuru Senou is the main character from Kampfer and Negi Springfield is the main character from Negima.

Last edited Oct 07, 2011 at 09:46PM EDT

I wanted it to end with -man, but couldn’t think of anything. Eventually I just thought “f*ck it” and made it RandomMan. It’s written as one word on purpose, writing it as two words is a common mistake people make.

Well, mine was actually… random. I just was thinking of cool original names for my Xbox account. I spent 30 minutes just saying random words. I then came up with Kalmo51. After using it for about six months I looked up "Kalmo" on Google, and it turns out it's a place in North Korea. Also after about a year, I looked up my name on Xbox as just Kalmo, and it turned out someone had it before.

I now wait for the day when he is removed… and I will become… THE ONE! AND TRUE! KALMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Created about 5 years ago when I made an account on Youtube. I wanted something clever that related to gaming. I was surprised that it hadn't been taken yet.

Nixazen Yux is my internet name so my true identity is never to be revealed. My internet name was created using a language generator that took months to perfected the equation… well almost. Nixazen Yux mean Unknown Realm.

Let's see… I remember I was lurking the forums and saw the Beat the Picture Above You thread… then I hurried up to make an account… so then I guess Silver Chariot was the first fictional character that popped up on my mind by that moment.
In other words… no particular reason whatsoever.

I went Derpy after being pressured into watching MLP. I first saw Derpy with the googly eyes a was like, "The animators derped right there." I then was reminded of the Derp meme. I then found out that Derpy was a popular BG character. So I figured, "Well, I am a fan of the show, and my favorite meme is Derp." So I became Derpy.

And that's how Equestria was made.

My original username was Cyber6 (For a reason so nerdy I won't say). I tried to make a hotmail account however cyber6@hotmail.com was taken. So I tried variations such as cybersix@hotmail.com, cyber_six, and finally found an untaken email – cyber_sixx@hotmail.com by adding en extra x. That got me thinking about changing my username to Cyber6x.

Here's a funny story.
I was eating reese's puffs, and there was a DJ thing on the back, with a Make ADJ name thing, it said to pick your favorite comic book villian (Carnage) and put your middle initial (K) after it, but I decided to replace the C in Carnage with a K.
Plus i just like the name

Cale wrote:

Because I'm pretty much the only person on this site that has the balls to true information and facts about myself.

A challenger appears!

Taryn wrote:

I'm pretty sure he's joking, because I doubt his fucking name is actually "Witch-King of Wizardly Cats".

His name ISN'T Witch-King of Wizardly Cats?!?

My whole life is a lie.

Aristocatification aka Lolishiiit wrote:

I love that movie…and I added the "ification" because someone already chose "Aristocat" as his Youtube account name…

That's how I got the "ification" behind MDF too.

As for what the MDF stands for… I'll never tell.

Cale wrote:

Because I'm pretty much the only person on this site that has the balls to true information and facts about myself.

Out of all the users on KYM to steal lines from, you had to choose me.

Taryn wrote:

I'm pretty sure he's joking, because I doubt his fucking name is actually "Witch-King of Wizardly Cats".

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2010-12-06/news/27083505_1_smiley-face-arrow-character

2 years ago, PlayStation Underground forums were dying/becoming a part of the PlayStation Network. I had to come up with a username, fast.

And why did I choose "man with good taste"?

Well, I prefer to think I have a good taste in AAARRRGHT and müsic. Like this:

Last edited Oct 08, 2011 at 04:41PM EDT

ManWithGoodTaste wrote:

2 years ago, PlayStation Underground forums were dying/becoming a part of the PlayStation Network. I had to come up with a username, fast.

And why did I choose "man with good taste"?

Well, I prefer to think I have a good taste in AAARRRGHT and müsic. Like this:

I thought you were just being ironic.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!