Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

307,381 total conversations in 9,166 threads

+ New Thread

Which TV Shows Do You Wish Were Continued?

Last posted Nov 02, 2011 at 11:47PM EDT. Added Oct 27, 2011 at 08:08PM EDT
37 posts from 33 users

Or, as in which shows do you wish had more episodes being made?

Personally, I would love if “Whose Line is it Anyway?” was still being made. Those guys are pros.

Oct 27, 2011 at 08:08PM EDT

I would say Firefly, but since I just KNOW someone will acknowledge it, I’m slipping this slightly lesser known show in instead. Terrific show; needs to be resolved or continued.

Oct 27, 2011 at 08:11PM EDT

Skitch the Wolf, KYM Community Pet wrote:

Or, as in which shows do you wish had more episodes being made?

Personally, I would love if “Whose Line is it Anyway?” was still being made. Those guys are pros.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head. This would be my choice…..so yeah. I’d choose Arrested Development, but that IS coming back, soooo….

Oh wait.

Also InB4 Firefly.

Last edited Oct 27, 2011 at 08:16PM EDT
Oct 27, 2011 at 08:14PM EDT

Drpepperfan #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

You pretty much hit the nail on the head. This would be my choice…..so yeah. I’d choose Arrested Development, but that IS coming back, soooo….

Oh wait.

Also InB4 Firefly.

Yeah…. This works for me too.

Oct 27, 2011 at 08:16PM EDT

You know you want it.

Oct 28, 2011 at 01:45AM EDT

Whose Line is it Anyway for me as well. That show was hysterical.
Also Firefly. I’m not a fan myself, but what Fox did to those poor viewers… They deserve a reboot.

Oct 28, 2011 at 01:51AM EDT

Though it did have less great episodes in it’s final season, it would of been cool to see more of this great series. Batman: The Brave and the Bold just confuses me.

Oct 28, 2011 at 04:36AM EDT

Fringe. You may be saying “Wait, isn’t that still on?”
But FOX moved it to the friday night death slot, so you can kiss Fringe goodbye.
Also, American Dragon: Jake Long, Invade ZIM, Danny Phantom, and My Life As A Teenage Robot

Oct 28, 2011 at 07:12AM EDT

Whose Line is it Anyway?, My Life As A Teenage Robot, Scrubs, Codename; Kids Next Door, Xiaolin Showdown

Nov 01, 2011 at 10:40AM EDT

Nov 01, 2011 at 10:55AM EDT

>Wanting anything but Courage the Cowardly Dog or Samurai Jack.

Nov 01, 2011 at 10:56AM EDT

AlexGhostaRica wrote:

^This

OMG yes, they stopped right after Megabyte gets back and takes over again, why u stop right when it gets interesting again!

And now thread addition:

Nov 01, 2011 at 07:12PM EDT

Man, so much nostalgia up in this bitch. Most of my favorites have already been brought up, but I would have loved to see more FLCL. It was too good to end so abruptly. Also, Perfect Hair Forever.

Last edited Nov 02, 2011 at 08:33PM EDT
Nov 02, 2011 at 08:31PM EDT

Catscratch, or most of the nickelodeon shows of that time, as well as all disney shows from about 2000 to 2007, most of the cartoon network shows of that said time, and all of the shows on teennicks 90’s block.

Nov 02, 2011 at 08:50PM EDT

Captain Badass already mentioned Megas XLR so I’m going on a different track here:

Dogfights: The greatest air battles.

History Channel cancelled it to show more Ice Road Fucking Truckers.

Nov 02, 2011 at 09:10PM EDT

burning_phoneix wrote:

Captain Badass already mentioned Megas XLR so I’m going on a different track here:

Dogfights: The greatest air battles.

History Channel cancelled it to show more Ice Road Fucking Truckers.

Gosh. Don’t they know that Ice Road Fucking Truckers isn’t a single bit interesting to most people?!

Anyways… a show i wish that was continued would be Street Fighter 2 V, Catscratch too, Catdog, Dexter Laboratory, Johnny Bravo

Nov 02, 2011 at 09:16PM EDT

Kasumi Kenshiro wrote:

Gosh. Don’t they know that Ice Road Fucking Truckers isn’t a single bit interesting to most people?!

Anyways… a show i wish that was continued would be Street Fighter 2 V, Catscratch too, Catdog, Dexter Laboratory, Johnny Bravo

You wouldn’t believe this but….. Ice Road Truckers is the highest rated show in History Channel’s….history!

I couldn’t believe it! People would actually want to watch Red Necks drive around in 18 wheelers rather than see Sleek Fighter jets. WTF is up with that?

Nov 02, 2011 at 09:50PM EDT

burning_phoneix wrote:

You wouldn’t believe this but….. Ice Road Truckers is the highest rated show in History Channel’s….history!

I couldn’t believe it! People would actually want to watch Red Necks drive around in 18 wheelers rather than see Sleek Fighter jets. WTF is up with that?

Indeed. That is a really funny fact. I mean really, why would someone even watch that?! Maybe it’s related to these Ancient Aliens

Nov 02, 2011 at 10:03PM EDT

No one’s mentioned King of the Hill?!

Last edited Nov 02, 2011 at 11:06PM EDT
Nov 02, 2011 at 11:05PM EDT

But, on the other hand, 99% of the revamps are quite bad.

Nov 02, 2011 at 11:10PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!