Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

305,971 total conversations in 8,817 threads

+ New Thread

The KnowYourMeme High School Game

Last posted Dec 20, 2011 at 12:06PM EST. Added Nov 15, 2011 at 11:18AM EST
71 posts from 31 users

Basically, we all go to Meme Academy, and we write a story about the weird, bizarre misadventures that occur there-kinda like the SS Internet thread.
Any one care to start?

Nov 15, 2011 at 11:18AM EST

butterin yobread wrote:

or we could use that thread

This uses a different setting.

Nov 15, 2011 at 12:12PM EST

Ok, I guess I’ll start:
Cameron was late for school again. The battery in his clock had died for the third time this week, causing him to walk out the door fifteen minutes late with a piece of toast clenched between his teeth.
“Where have I seen this before?” he mumbled to himself. “Oh, yeah: EVERY FUCKING ANIME EVER MADE!”

Nov 15, 2011 at 12:50PM EST

Cameron wanted to ask RussianFedora to the prom, but it seemed Troll King had beat him to it.
feels bad man.

Nov 15, 2011 at 01:45PM EST

Cameron debunked the rumors of asking RF. He disliked the dimwit, and if TK wanted to ask Fedora, why would Cameron ever want to stop him? The answer is that he wouldn’t.
Cameron pulled his textbooks from his locker, and went to his Internet Culture Studies class.

Nov 15, 2011 at 02:28PM EST

angrypwnzer wrote:

Cameron debunked the rumors of asking RF. He disliked the dimwit, and if TK wanted to ask Fedora, why would Cameron ever want to stop him? The answer is that he wouldn’t.
Cameron pulled his textbooks from his locker, and went to his Internet Culture Studies class.

I’m a dimwit?! That’s more false than a Scientist thinking that the earth’s Magnetosphere fires out electrons at a slower rate than Planck’s reversed-Einsteinic variable charge mechanism.

Nov 15, 2011 at 02:39PM EST

Gentleman Meow is a cat and has already graduated, but he’s here anyway.
Probably to give a lecture on not eating glue or something weird.

Nov 15, 2011 at 02:48PM EST

“Stare continually at the teacher’s private areas. Occasionally lick your lips.”

Nov 15, 2011 at 04:03PM EST

Meow was the class pet, and Ms. Jeane was the GYM Teacher, who Ashbot continually eye humped.

Nov 15, 2011 at 04:24PM EST

Then, they all went to community college and got canceled.
The end.

Nov 15, 2011 at 04:50PM EST

(I’m just surprised that it was pwnzer who made the Continue The Story this time….

Just as a reminder, these threads never turn out well if the beginning is as weak as that.)

Nov 15, 2011 at 05:16PM EST

Okay then, Omomon is the president of the creative writing club and falls asleep constantly in class.

Last edited Nov 15, 2011 at 05:25PM EST
Nov 15, 2011 at 05:22PM EST

Fuck this, I dropped out of Mars University. I don’t need any more education.

Nov 15, 2011 at 06:26PM EST

..and then that one former student shows up randomly during a class session, talks to the teacher for about 5 minutes, then leaves.
cough

Nov 15, 2011 at 06:32PM EST

Witch-King, the teacher who everyone, obviously in the same class, was listening to suddenly killed over and died.

A MYSTERY

Nov 15, 2011 at 06:35PM EST

Cameron lifted an eyebrow.
“My classmates are a cat, a guy who dropped out of Mars, a sleepy writer….it must be Tuesday….”

Nov 15, 2011 at 06:35PM EST

“No,” said the doctor, suddenly coming out of his office, while pointing at the nearest calender. “Its friday.”

“God, I hate fridays.” Xenos grumbled while he slipped back into his office.

Nov 15, 2011 at 07:17PM EST

>eats teachers desk

Nov 15, 2011 at 07:20PM EST

Ashbot realizes that the Gym teacher noticed and runs.
Ashbot decides to join Band.

Nov 15, 2011 at 07:28PM EST

MDFification isn’t in class, because he’s too busy posting on KYM even after he said he wouldn’t for two weeks.
Addiction is a powerful thing.

Nov 15, 2011 at 07:31PM EST

ItizPWNED is the teacher for Minecraft 101.
Today, we will learn about Creepers. These guys like to blow up your house. What will you do to stop them?
Falcon raises his hand
Build a house out of glass so you can see them coming!
No, falcon. You need to kill their sorry asses and sleep in beds. The best way to do this is snipe them with a bow or hit them with a diamond sword while continuously running away. Any questions!?

Nov 15, 2011 at 07:58PM EST

Colmei wrote:

ItizPWNED is the teacher for Minecraft 101.
Today, we will learn about Creepers. These guys like to blow up your house. What will you do to stop them?
Falcon raises his hand
Build a house out of glass so you can see them coming!
No, falcon. You need to kill their sorry asses and sleep in beds. The best way to do this is snipe them with a bow or hit them with a diamond sword while continuously running away. Any questions!?

raises hand

Do peace offerings make them go away? Like giving them cobble or wood?

Nov 15, 2011 at 08:01PM EST

We need a teacher for the creepypasta class. I’m voting Slenderman.

Slenderman: Hello class I am slenderman and Masky will be my teacher assistant. But if you try to skip class hoodie will come get you for me.
Slenderman: Ok KYM the class activity today is stalking children!
1.) Do it from a good distance though.
2.) Stay still as possible.
3.) Dress classy because kids like to get stalked by a man with class.
4.) Make sure to fuck with them a little. Like mind games. I do it to Alex all the time. Then I tell Masky to go after him just for fun.
5.) Try to get in view of pictures and home made videos but with out looking so obvious.
6.) THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP OF ALL. You all will be required to collect 20 dollars from the victim you stalk. I will collect the money you have receive as extra credit.

Last edited Nov 15, 2011 at 08:04PM EST
Nov 15, 2011 at 08:02PM EST

Witch-King notes his dead body, and that he is now a ghost. He heads to the female restrooms…

Nov 15, 2011 at 08:05PM EST

Natsuru blasts Witch-King’s ghost out of the bathroom with a giant Fire Ball. “FOR GOD SAKES YOU PERV!” Natsuru screamed as she stormed back to class.

Witch-King limped away. “I just had to pick the bathroom with the Mage in it…”

Nov 15, 2011 at 10:01PM EST

Ashbot learned nothing and destroyed half the band equipment.
Ashbot got kicked out of band.

Nov 15, 2011 at 10:10PM EST

Natsuru was asked a question in class.

“What is the meaning of life?”
“Uhh… 42?”
BING! Knowledge +2

Nov 15, 2011 at 10:18PM EST

RicTesla made a portal sentry out of the broken band equipment and some computer parts and set it in the only bathroom in the entire school.
Suddenly he needs to take a shit.

Nov 15, 2011 at 10:19PM EST

Patrick woke up in the middle of some sort of math class. Confused, he walked out into the hallway to find a ghost on fire, and a flustered Natsu.

Patrick waved, but Natsu must’ve not noticed him. Not wanting to be an Awkward Penguin, he strolled down the hallway after the flaming apparition, soaking in the entropic environs.

As he slowly realized that the only reason he was here was because the SS Internet was no more, single tear rolled down his cheek. “Courez, petit lapin,” Patrick whispered under his breath, “Courez.”

Done with French, he decided to head down to the music room, and see what was going down.

It was empty.

Last edited Nov 15, 2011 at 10:30PM EST
Nov 15, 2011 at 10:27PM EST

Cameron stared down the hallway, jaw agape
“…..It’s official….I’m living in Crazyworld…”

Nov 15, 2011 at 10:35PM EST

And then the school got shot up. THE END

Nov 15, 2011 at 11:29PM EST

Cameron slapped rapturjesus across the back of the head.
“Dude, what’s with the fucking death fantasies? You scare me more than HoH”

Nov 16, 2011 at 12:46AM EST

The class was over, so Natsuru roamed the halls as she had time to kill. The various club rooms where packed in with students attempting to join. “Damn, all the good ones…” Natsuru said as she continued her quest.

Nov 16, 2011 at 01:27AM EST

Then everyone was naked, because stfu bitches loves naked.

Nov 16, 2011 at 05:59AM EST

Cameron rubbed his eyes, trying to remove the thought of everyone suddenly being in the nude from his mind.
“Uh…did that just happen, or was the dress code changed and I missed the memo?”

Nov 16, 2011 at 07:07AM EST

Quick question. What kind of school is this? Is it like the ones in my japanese animes, filled with kawaii love confessions, tsunderes and god-in-a-human-form? Or is it like the soul crushing real ones?

Nov 16, 2011 at 08:29AM EST

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

@DrPepperfan: Considering who OP is, probably Japanese anime types.

Yeah, bascially.

Nov 16, 2011 at 11:49AM EST

Natsuru gave up her quest and sat against a wall.

A few minutes later Natsuru got bored and stood up, only to get confronted by the school bully…

One almost fatal accidental lightning strike later, Natsuru strolled into the music room, finding Patrick.

Nov 16, 2011 at 02:31PM EST

Patrick was accompanied by Aristo,who seemed to be unhappy because his English sucks. Nevertheless he tried to talk to Natsu and Patrick,who just laughed at his poor attempt to speak English…
As Patrick and Natsu began to play around with the instruments,Aristo joined them as the lead singer. They decided to found a new band:The “SUPER-HYPER-MEGA-MOE-CUTIES!”
They had a lot of fun,until…

Nov 16, 2011 at 02:47PM EST

Colgate ran across the hall singing Rick Astleys “never gonna give you up”

Nov 16, 2011 at 07:08PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!