Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

305,851 total conversations in 8,809 threads

+ New Thread


War of the Mascots

Last posted Dec 14, 2011 at 03:56PM EST. Added Dec 13, 2011 at 02:48PM EST
20 posts from 10 users

I voted for the cheeto

Last edited Dec 13, 2011 at 02:56PM EST
Dec 13, 2011 at 02:55PM EST
Quote

Am I the only one who just sees a shaving razor ad where the poll link should be?

Anyway I’d vote for the cheeto simply because it’s humor based and Kym Tan is simply KYM anthropomorphized.

Last edited Dec 13, 2011 at 03:08PM EST
Dec 13, 2011 at 03:05PM EST
Quote

You may have to turn off an adblocker if you have one on.

Otherwise, use this.

Dec 13, 2011 at 03:08PM EST
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Dammit!

When I read the thread title, I expected something (bleep)ing awesome. Instead, I get this poll between to pieces of (bleep).

If only this thread lived up to its name…

(Also, would Kei Nagase count as the mascot of Ace Combat? She seems to be everywhere.)

Last edited Dec 13, 2011 at 03:36PM EST
Dec 13, 2011 at 03:36PM EST

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Dammit!

When I read the thread title, I expected something (bleep)ing awesome. Instead, I get this poll between to pieces of (bleep).

If only this thread lived up to its name…

(Also, would Kei Nagase count as the mascot of Ace Combat? She seems to be everywhere.)

Just for you:

Dec 13, 2011 at 03:40PM EST
Quote

@ Brawler: Meh.

I guess I could make my own thread. But then some mod would come by and delete it because it looks like a duplicate…

Dec 13, 2011 at 03:43PM EST

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Dammit!

When I read the thread title, I expected something (bleep)ing awesome. Instead, I get this poll between to pieces of (bleep).

If only this thread lived up to its name…

(Also, would Kei Nagase count as the mascot of Ace Combat? She seems to be everywhere.)


then we’ve had that cheeto for over a year now

Last edited Dec 13, 2011 at 04:03PM EST
Dec 13, 2011 at 03:55PM EST
Quote

Well, ladies and gentlemen, despite all bets otherwise, we’re tied now.

Dec 13, 2011 at 04:38PM EST
Quote

I think the Cheeto represents more of the random, unpredictability of Internet culture.

KYM-Tan is a bit… weeaboo specific.

BUT WE COULD BALANCE WITH HER PONEE SISTER RITE!?!?!?!?!?

Dec 13, 2011 at 04:58PM EST
Quote

Wow, this is close….

But no, I am not making that cheeto the main character of KYM RPG.

Dec 13, 2011 at 05:01PM EST
Quote

Cale wrote:

I think the Cheeto represents more of the random, unpredictability of Internet culture.

KYM-Tan is a bit… weeaboo specific.

BUT WE COULD BALANCE WITH HER PONEE SISTER RITE!?!?!?!?!?

BUT WEEABOOS IS PEEPULS 2 D:

Besides, does KYM-tan even HAVE a pony version?

Dec 13, 2011 at 05:01PM EST
Quote

Cale wrote:

I think the Cheeto represents more of the random, unpredictability of Internet culture.

KYM-Tan is a bit… weeaboo specific.

BUT WE COULD BALANCE WITH HER PONEE SISTER RITE!?!?!?!?!?

Dec 13, 2011 at 05:04PM EST

Myself, I’d redesign KYM-tan to be less like she just walked right out of an anime or manga.

I’d redesign her to look like she just walked into KYM from the real world.

Either that or an American comic book.

Dec 14, 2011 at 12:51AM EST

I saw that the poll is tied so I just voted for the Cheeto. I have never seen the KYM-tan thing before. It looks like Moe anthropomorphism of the site. The Cheeto on the other hand is legendary on this website.


Teh Brawler said:

Besides, does KYM-tan even HAVE a pony version?

I don’t know about KYM-tan, but the Cheeto has one.

Last edited Dec 14, 2011 at 03:28AM EST
Dec 14, 2011 at 03:25AM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

I saw that the poll is tied so I just voted for the Cheeto. I have never seen the KYM-tan thing before. It looks like Moe anthropomorphism of the site. The Cheeto on the other hand is legendary on this website.


Teh Brawler said:

Besides, does KYM-tan even HAVE a pony version?

I don’t know about KYM-tan, but the Cheeto has one.

Dec 14, 2011 at 04:11AM EST

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

I saw that the poll is tied so I just voted for the Cheeto. I have never seen the KYM-tan thing before. It looks like Moe anthropomorphism of the site. The Cheeto on the other hand is legendary on this website.


Teh Brawler said:

Besides, does KYM-tan even HAVE a pony version?

I don’t know about KYM-tan, but the Cheeto has one.

KYM-tan IS the anthropomorphization of the site. I’ve been seeing her pop up lately, which is why I made the poll.

Dec 14, 2011 at 03:56PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!