I am writing a story that anyone can add on to. The first part is called Capture The Intelligence. It is about bronies and haters trying to fight each other, and the first part is both teams trying to capture the others’ intelligence. Whoever captures the others’ intelligence first wins. They are both in two forts directly across each other, bounded by a bridge over top of sewers that lead in to each base. I guess because there are two forts you could call it something like “Two Forts” or maybe just “2-Fort”. Anyway, there should be some basic rules about adding new parts to the story:
1. Do not add completely random shit that does not fit with the story. If someone does this, please skip their part of the story and move on.
2. Some NSFW material is allowed, but please keep it reasonable. Nothing like gay sex in the intelligence room.
3. Please read the rest of the story before adding on to it. If you’re too lazy to read it, don’t bother writing anything and ruining it.
4. Do not be biased toward either team. If this is going to be an epic story it needs to be fair.
5. Do NOT say who gets the intelligence. This is going to hopefully be a long story, and I believe because I started it I should be able to finish it. Keep in mind that everything that has happened before in the story will affect my final decision. Also keep in mind that this is only the first part of an epic series.
There are just two more things you must know before this tale begins. First, NO PONIES. KYM users ONLY. Second, KYM users cannot die. They just get sent back to the spawn room. And, without further ado, I give you, THE FIRST PART!:
CitationNeeded sat in the spawn room. He was waiting for the rest of his team to assemble. Suddenly, Ric Tesla and Dr. Pepper Fan teleported in the room with a flurry of sparkles. CitationNeeded asked, “Is this really all we have?” Ric Tesla responded, “No, we’re the first to arrive. I’m not sure if the haters have anyone yet, though. This could be our chance to invade.” Dr. Pepper Fan cut in suddenly, “Ric, you scout the hater’s base. Citation, you send every other brony to a different post. One: attacking; the next: defending. Repeat this until our army is fully assembled, then pick either attacking or defending based on which one needs another user. I’ll set up defenses.” Without another word, Dr. Pepper Fan was off to protect the intelligence.