+ New Thread

Replica Weapons Thread

Last posted Dec 19, 2011 at 03:56AM EST. Added Dec 17, 2011 at 09:01PM EST
27 posts from 21 users

Sparty beat me to posting it.

So have a different Mass Effect weapon.

And Sledge's Shotgun from Borderlands.
If this thing was real… God forbid.

My roommate just bought me a indian war club from Cold Steel for christmas.

It's a lot like the one Sokka has in Avatar; The Last Airbender.

My roommate knows what I like.

Personally, I'd just as well settle for a model F-22A Raptor painted up in the colors of the Ghosts of Razgriz.

But to answer the thread, that Elkoss Avenger rifle is badass, and I want one. So is that Phalanx pistol. I'd also like a replica or model of the Kassa Fabrications Model 12 Locust, if at all possible.

And while we're at it, I know this isn't necessarily a unique weapon from Borderlands, but a Hyperion AR520.G Crimson Cobra would be freaking awesome.

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Personally, I'd just as well settle for a model F-22A Raptor painted up in the colors of the Ghosts of Razgriz.

But to answer the thread, that Elkoss Avenger rifle is badass, and I want one. So is that Phalanx pistol. I'd also like a replica or model of the Kassa Fabrications Model 12 Locust, if at all possible.

And while we're at it, I know this isn't necessarily a unique weapon from Borderlands, but a Hyperion AR520.G Crimson Cobra would be freaking awesome.

TL;DR

Post pics, or I won't care.

Skitch the Wolf, KYM Community Pet wrote:

TL;DR

Post pics, or I won't care.

Pair of Raptors in Razgriz colors.

Article on Mass Effect wiki for Elkoss Combine M-8 Avenger.

Same for M-5 Phalanx.

However, I can't find an image of the precise Hyperion Cobra I'm looking for. It's got all the best parts, though: best barrel, best body, best scope, "Deathly" attachment, best stock, you get the idea. It's the best possible burst fire combat rifle in the game, really. Unless you count the legendary version, Hyperion's "Destroyer" model, but it doesn't look any different.

EDIT: Two typos.

Last edited Dec 18, 2011 at 05:12PM EST

What i have…

is a miniature toledo sword. i usually use it as a toothpick _.

What i want…

Most of you should now what weapon is this (Sauce)

Last edited Dec 18, 2011 at 10:19PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!