Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Lets have some fun on facebook

Last posted Dec 31, 2011 at 02:25AM EST. Added Dec 27, 2011 at 12:27PM EST
71 posts from 28 users

@OP: If you were really badass, you'd do it to ALL your friends, not just the females.

[photo:187266]

@thread: I've said it before, and I'll say it again: If I see a thread turn into another "The Internet can now find stars", I WILL lock it.

[photo:21289]

Lich wrote:

Maybe so, but taking shots at the OP is quite fun.
Don't you agree?

I love it too, I got to say, it is quite of fun.

Especially derailing the thread too.

Last edited Dec 27, 2011 at 05:38PM EST

My Bender reputation is ruined. This must be………..FLEXO! I hope he becomes another Troll King or Thomas Nair, or even rapturjesus.

Nikolaki8 wrote:

My Bender reputation is ruined. This must be………..FLEXO! I hope he becomes another Troll King or Thomas Nair, or even rapturjesus.

Wasn't Flexo the good "bender"?

Nikolaki8 wrote:

Nikolaki8,
We still love you and, no worries. No level of faggotry the OP emits will never harm your reputation. We will still see bender as we always have, as you Nikolaki8.
Just because some one that looks like you is being a faggot does not mean your a faggot too.

Lich wrote:

Wasn't Flexo the good "bender"?

Wait…………………………..then I must be……………………………….LEELA!?!??!

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

Nikolaki8,
We still love you and, no worries. No level of faggotry the OP emits will never harm your reputation. We will still see bender as we always have, as you Nikolaki8.
Just because some one that looks like you is being a faggot does not mean your a faggot too.

Brucker wrote:

@OP: If you were really badass, you'd do it to ALL your friends, not just the females.

[photo:187266]

@thread: I've said it before, and I'll say it again: If I see a thread turn into another "The Internet can now find stars", I WILL lock it.

[photo:21289]

I agree with you for the first part of you're thread, but saging off 4chan, come on.

Pie of Destruction wrote:

You guys ruined everything.

Thank you.

P.S.: Wat the hell means OP?

OP means bundle of sticks.

Sticks made of faggot.

Sweatie Killer wrote:

I agree with you for the first part of you're thread, but saging off 4chan, come on.

I'm always off 4chan. It was really about the sentiment.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!