Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,235 total conversations in 9,279 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
(Nyan Cat) RF + Random new guy fight - continued

Last posted Dec 28, 2011 at 04:51PM EST. Added Dec 27, 2011 at 09:44PM EST
88 posts from 19 users

Kamikazeoverload wrote:

But those have been two wonderful hours together, haven’t they :)

RussianFedora >>

APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR INFRINGING ON SACRED INTERNET LAWS, KAMIKAZEOVERLOAD!

Dec 27, 2011 at 09:45PM EST
Quote

RussianFedora >>

AHA! WHAT YOU DIDN’T KNOW, IS THAT I AM ACTUALLY YOUR ARCH-ENEMY, FRANSISCO, THE MAD SPANIARD! YOU ARE CORNERED, AND MY LONG HUNT IS OVER. PREPARE TO DIE!

Dec 27, 2011 at 09:45PM EST
Quote

Kamikazeoverload wrote:

RussianFedora >>

AHA! WHAT YOU DIDN’T KNOW, IS THAT I AM ACTUALLY YOUR ARCH-ENEMY, FRANSISCO, THE MAD SPANIARD! YOU ARE CORNERED, AND MY LONG HUNT IS OVER. PREPARE TO DIE!

You? FRANSISCO?! How.. how did I not see this before?
Hahaha. Do as you please my dear old friend. But, before you kill me, do know this:
Dark breathless voice
I am your ….father…….‘s friend who fucked your mother’s sister’s niece.
Tell your sister I said hai :D

Dec 27, 2011 at 09:46PM EST
Quote

RussianFedora >>

Hmmm, I find no joy in simply killing you now, without telling you of the betrayal you have unknowingly endured for the past few years.
You see, when you abandoned me in Mongolia to die at the hand of the vicious wolf-bears, I was rescued by a certain someone you may know…. A certain Gertrude the Second.
You thought you could trust her? Bah! She was in cahoots with me the entire time. She only helped you throw me out in the Mongolian prairies to subsequently rescue me, and capture you! But sadly you had already left on your flight to London before we could perform a citizen’s arrest.
We spent eight precious years chasing you at every corner of the globe, and finally I’ve found you. Gertrude couldn’t be here though, she’s on a bear-riding expedition in the Russian tundra, but I will make sure to get the news of this day to her as quickly as possible.
So, have you any last words?

Dec 27, 2011 at 09:46PM EST
Quote

G….Gertrude? She… saved you? But, she.. we.. Oh my god it all makes sense now! HOW COULD SHE! What was the promised price RF? Freedom back into Sweden? A private island in the South Pacific for her to flee to while relaxing in luxury?

But there’s one thing, dear old friend, that you have overlooked. Think back now, that horrible incident 11 years ago.. almost to the day. Yes yes, can you see it now? Does it make sense? You always thought it was just a terrible accident on Christmas Eve. But it was I who burned down the safehouse. I took The Amulet.

What now will you do? If you kill me where I stand, you will never find its true location, where it is now kept safe.

Make your choice in swift action. The Unicorns of Gonadreas will be moving through these ground shortly, and you know as well as I, they leave none alive if caught encroaching upon their land.

Last edited Dec 27, 2011 at 09:48PM EST
Dec 27, 2011 at 09:47PM EST
Quote

I’ve seen double posts, and I’ve seen triple posts… But…

Never in my life have I seen a sextuple post…

Last edited Dec 27, 2011 at 09:49PM EST
Dec 27, 2011 at 09:48PM EST
Quote

Kamikazeoverload wrote:

G….Gertrude? She… saved you? But, she.. we.. Oh my god it all makes sense now! HOW COULD SHE! What was the promised price RF? Freedom back into Sweden? A private island in the South Pacific for her to flee to while relaxing in luxury?

But there’s one thing, dear old friend, that you have overlooked. Think back now, that horrible incident 11 years ago.. almost to the day. Yes yes, can you see it now? Does it make sense? You always thought it was just a terrible accident on Christmas Eve. But it was I who burned down the safehouse. I took The Amulet.

What now will you do? If you kill me where I stand, you will never find its true location, where it is now kept safe.

Make your choice in swift action. The Unicorns of Gonadreas will be moving through these ground shortly, and you know as well as I, they leave none alive if caught encroaching upon their land.

Great Scott! The Amulet? WHERE DID YOU HIDE IT YOU RUFFIAN? TELL ME NOW!

Last edited Dec 27, 2011 at 09:49PM EST
Dec 27, 2011 at 09:49PM EST
Quote

The quoted post has been deleted.

You stop posting, this is… beautiful.

Dec 27, 2011 at 09:50PM EST
Quote

@OP

SEXTUPLE POST!?!?!

1 post.. ha

2 posts… ha ha

3 posts… ha ha ha

4 posts… ha ha ha ha

5 posts… ha ha ha ha ha

6 posts… ha ha ha ha ha ha

Dec 27, 2011 at 09:53PM EST
Quote

i’ve realised that this thread is gonna be good

Dec 27, 2011 at 09:56PM EST
Quote

HAH! You think I will merely just tell you where the amulet is? You will have to do better than that.

Besides, I believe I hear the Unicorns closing in on us. You underestimate me, old friend. I still have strong people with great power behind me, I will not be harmed from them.

What will you do now? If I am not mistaken, the tables have turned. I now want something from you.

There was an old prophecy made 1200 years ago. It has relevance to an object of great desire to me. And however unfortunate it may be… you are the only one that can help me. Agree to come with me before they arrive, and I will have them spare your life.

Last edited Dec 27, 2011 at 10:03PM EST
Dec 27, 2011 at 10:02PM EST
Quote

Riyku wrote:

i’ve realised that this thread is gonna be good

It seems you’ve come to your senses.

Dec 27, 2011 at 10:03PM EST
Quote

Kamikazeoverload wrote:

HAH! You think I will merely just tell you where the amulet is? You will have to do better than that.

Besides, I believe I hear the Unicorns closing in on us. You underestimate me, old friend. I still have strong people with great power behind me, I will not be harmed from them.

What will you do now? If I am not mistaken, the tables have turned. I now want something from you.

There was an old prophecy made 1200 years ago. It has relevance to an object of great desire to me. And however unfortunate it may be… you are the only one that can help me. Agree to come with me before they arrive, and I will have them spare your life.

Haha! You are surrounded! Did you actually think Gertrude was on a bear-riding expedition in Russia? You are quite easily fooled my friend. There are legions of armed men outside, and if you even try to retaliate, they’ll run in and apprehend you! You have no choice but to- Wait, what is that? OH NO, IT’S THE UNICORNS! YOU WEREN’T BLUFFING! CALL THEM OFF! NOW!

Dec 27, 2011 at 10:07PM EST
Quote

Shrill sounding whistle

They stop now, but they only await my command to resume. You have no choice now, but to come with me.

And… do not worry worry about Gertrude – I have some men that will soon… be taking care of her? People will learn not to double cross my path; for the consequences are most dire.

We are to be heading into the most Northern part of the Alps. This is where I will first… require you.

Do you have anything to say before we go? It is of the utmost importance we make haste, or, you might not be seeing your wife and children again.. at least not alive.

Last edited Dec 27, 2011 at 10:19PM EST
Dec 27, 2011 at 10:17PM EST
Quote

Kamikazeoverload wrote:

Shrill sounding whistle

They stop now, but they only await my command to resume. You have no choice now, but to come with me.

And… do not worry worry about Gertrude – I have some men that will soon… be taking care of her? People will learn not to double cross my path; for the consequences are most dire.

We are to be heading into the most Northern part of the Alps. This is where I will first… require you.

Do you have anything to say before we go? It is of the utmost importance we make haste, or, you might not be seeing your wife and children again.. at least not alive.

Y-you fiend! I never threatened you with such things! That’s it, I’m calling in the big guns!

Takes out remote and presses a button

Runs out of house

MEN! MEN! ARREST KAMIKAZE, AND EVACUATE THE AREA!

Dec 27, 2011 at 10:20PM EST
Quote

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE ME!
Turns on rocket boots
Grabs RF while evading flying bullets, soaring gracefully into the air

How dare you even try something like that! I should drop you here on the spot! Worthless scum! If I didn’t need you I wou… W-what is that? looks down into distance why is that town on fire?

Dec 27, 2011 at 10:28PM EST
Quote

Kamikazeoverload wrote:

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE ME!
Turns on rocket boots
Grabs RF while evading flying bullets, soaring gracefully into the air

How dare you even try something like that! I should drop you here on the spot! Worthless scum! If I didn’t need you I wou… W-what is that? looks down into distance why is that town on fire?

I had to get rid of the unicorns of course, they would only aid you in your murderous escapades. But I guess now that you’ve captured me I have no choice but to help you find what you need.

Dec 27, 2011 at 10:31PM EST
Quote

If I have notice lately…Kamikazeoverload
Is talking to himself at the beginning of the thread.
It’s official.
Come with us…and we will take you to the happy hotel, you can share a room with Russian Fedora too.

Dec 27, 2011 at 10:38PM EST
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

What the fuck is this thread.

Dec 27, 2011 at 10:44PM EST
Quote

Very good, very good. You’ve always caught on quick RF. The unicorns work under me, along with almost all other crime syndicates in the Northern Hemisphere. Though yes, I am branded a “criminal”, I have more power over the workings of the world than the most elite politicians!

I see you’ve had your men burn my hometown in efforts to destroy any traces of me finding the amulet. But alas! As quick as you are.. you have obviously faltered with one fatal realization! You thought I was in search for the Amulet of Angkor, when really.. I am after the Nyamulet of Ancient Kings! Once I am reunited with its power, there will be nothing to stop me! NOTHING!!!!

Ahhh yes.. It appears we have arrived.. The mighty Alps – Wonderful, aren’t they? Begin your search for the Runes of Lost. We first need access into the chamber.

Last edited Dec 27, 2011 at 10:50PM EST
Dec 27, 2011 at 10:49PM EST
Quote

Kamikazeoverload wrote:

Very good, very good. You’ve always caught on quick RF. The unicorns work under me, along with almost all other crime syndicates in the Northern Hemisphere. Though yes, I am branded a “criminal”, I have more power over the workings of the world than the most elite politicians!

I see you’ve had your men burn my hometown in efforts to destroy any traces of me finding the amulet. But alas! As quick as you are.. you have obviously faltered with one fatal realization! You thought I was in search for the Amulet of Angkor, when really.. I am after the Nyamulet of Ancient Kings! Once I am reunited with its power, there will be nothing to stop me! NOTHING!!!!

Ahhh yes.. It appears we have arrived.. The mighty Alps – Wonderful, aren’t they? Begin your search for the Runes of Lost. We first need access into the chamber.

Where could I even start? This place is huge. How do you expect to find this…. Nyamulet?

Dec 27, 2011 at 10:53PM EST
Quote

Here, take this hands over odd looking silver pole – It will draw you towards the power of the Runes. Do you remember the incantations of old?

Dec 27, 2011 at 10:57PM EST
Quote

Kamikazeoverload wrote:

Here, take this hands over odd looking silver pole – It will draw you towards the power of the Runes. Do you remember the incantations of old?

I must say I don’t recall what you’re talking about.

Dec 27, 2011 at 11:00PM EST
Quote

If you do not wish to use that odd looking silver pole, I took the liberty of adding the Nyamulet to your dowsing targets, Master RF.

Last edited Dec 27, 2011 at 11:03PM EST
Dec 27, 2011 at 11:03PM EST
Quote

Please stay with us Kamikaze…

I made you an avatar.

Dec 27, 2011 at 11:03PM EST
Quote

Alright, guys, I’m tired. I’ll continue this thread tomorrow.

Dec 27, 2011 at 11:05PM EST
Quote

Piano wrote:

I must say I don’t recall what you’re talking about.

However quick you may be RF, you have always been a bad liar. If you do not wish to say it, I shall.

Jhoonay barak duhnool kzaz, vrek gonshir dashalim bek!

Magic runes appear out of thin air, glowing wildly

At last! Now to open the gate.. I require an offering of “Blood of the enemy”

…step forward.

(Will continue thread tomorrow as well)

Last edited Dec 27, 2011 at 11:12PM EST
Dec 27, 2011 at 11:11PM EST
Quote

Piano wrote:

Where could I even start? This place is huge. How do you expect to find this…. Nyamulet?

First you must pass the

Just past

about 2 miles up the road you will see

but fuck that. You don’t want to stop and talk to her. Just keep going until you see

About a mile past that you will see these three guys

Ask them where to start.

Dec 27, 2011 at 11:23PM EST
Quote

[photo:224419]

Wait, tumblrbot is a mod?

[photo:185168]

Dec 28, 2011 at 01:08AM EST
Quote

@Brucker
That’s what I thought, but it was a well timed thread locking made by Amanda which tumblrbot a.k.a. Taryn took credit for. Not really sure about the Taryn part, that’s just speculation. Or tumblrbot is a mod’s alt account.

Dec 28, 2011 at 01:12AM EST
Quote

What’s with the mods here anyways?

The reason they closed the first thread was because of “advertising a link”, correct? so why go and lock that other one, when it had absolutely no relevance to the first ban? It was just for the sole purpose to carry on a funny conversation which many of the members here found amusing.

On top of that, one of them renamed the title of the original (and now locked) thread to “Kamikazeoverload’s enormous balls” (Though I find that rather funny :) )

Seems like all of them are a bunch of cranky old women who would get power trips while working their day jobs as McDonald’s manager.

Last edited Dec 28, 2011 at 01:35AM EST
Dec 28, 2011 at 01:32AM EST
Quote

Kamikazeoverload wrote:

What’s with the mods here anyways?

The reason they closed the first thread was because of “advertising a link”, correct? so why go and lock that other one, when it had absolutely no relevance to the first ban? It was just for the sole purpose to carry on a funny conversation which many of the members here found amusing.

On top of that, one of them renamed the title of the original (and now locked) thread to “Kamikazeoverload’s enormous balls” (Though I find that rather funny :) )

Seems like all of them are a bunch of cranky old women who would get power trips while working their day jobs as McDonald’s manager.

The thread was locked due to a complete disobedience of mods and, frankly, being terrible.

If you have a problem with that, please contact one of the other mods or staff. Thanks. :-)

Dec 28, 2011 at 01:42AM EST
Quote

tumblrbot wrote:

The thread was locked due to a complete disobedience of mods and, frankly, being terrible.

If you have a problem with that, please contact one of the other mods or staff. Thanks. :-)

Tell me tumblrbot, who are you really.

Dec 28, 2011 at 01:46AM EST
Quote

tumblrbot wrote:

The thread was locked due to a complete disobedience of mods and, frankly, being terrible.

If you have a problem with that, please contact one of the other mods or staff. Thanks. :-)

Sorry, errrmm.. disobedience of what exactly?

And what exactly was terrible about it? lol

Dec 28, 2011 at 01:47AM EST
Quote

madcat wrote:

Tell me tumblrbot, who are you really.

Please refer to this thread on the subject of my identity.

Kamikazeoverload wrote:

Sorry, errrmm.. disobedience of what exactly?

As I said before, locked threads are meant to stay that way. Don’t create threads that have already been locked by a mod in the past unless you are given permission. It’s disrespectful.

Again, if you have problems with the lock, please contact a different mod or staff member.

Dec 28, 2011 at 01:58AM EST
Quote

tumblrbot wrote:

The thread was locked due to a complete disobedience of mods and, frankly, being terrible.

If you have a problem with that, please contact one of the other mods or staff. Thanks. :-)

I understand that you would like me to message someone else about the issue, seeing as you are probably far too busy doing something important; like getting your paladin to level 85 so you can farm virtual goods, to sell for currency, to buy other virtual goods, to get better armor, to prepare for the magnificent day level 90 comes out for you and your clan of “online bad-asses” so you can all get to level 90 and farm for better virtual goods.

But I would still like your opinion on what was “disobedient” and “terrible” about the thread entitled “NYAAAAN CAT! :D Part 2” – Seeing as you obviously have one, for if not, you wouldn’t have made the aforementioned comments; unless perhaps a mod sent you a message to post a message about the indecency of my messages? So please, do explain why you thought that? :)

And since you appear to be in a position of authority, I would kindly ask you to provide to me the names of those whom I can send a message regarding this matter? _ (I do not doubt I won’t make any progress with them, but still :D )
And I still fail to see how the second thread banned, has ANY relevance to the banning of the first. But I guess that’s a question I can arise with them :-)

Dec 28, 2011 at 02:07AM EST
Quote

Kamikazeoverload wrote:

On top of that, one of them renamed the title of the original (and now locked) thread to “Kamikazeoverload’s enormous balls” (Though I find that rather funny :) )

Oh, that was me.

tumblrbot wrote:

Please refer to this thread on the subject of my identity.

Thanks that managed to do whatever the opposite of clarifying is.

Dec 28, 2011 at 02:18AM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!